City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

patch note drama

+9
michi
Vizio
Macanas
NoonEe
pacman
Thrallsa
Cyclo
SadFace
Alexander
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

patch note drama - Page 2 Empty Re: patch note drama

Post  After-Life Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:10 pm

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tnx mod tnx supah love you guys now where is alexander and lala so we can have more epic flaming Question
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:25 pm

btw if there is more flaming while im actually awake this thing gets locked

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:30 pm

PELEA DE PUTAS!!!

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:40 pm

SadFace wrote:btw if there is more flaming while im actually awake this thing gets locked
aaaa you killed it now i will have to wait for someone ells to get mad Sad BTW i think we should get jayT and alexander to have a flame battle Question
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 pm

A few things (none of this is flaming):

1.) The post flaming Cyclo was over the top. I wasn't having a good day, and to see someone jumping on the "bash me" bandwagon that really had no context in the situation just pushed me over the edge. I will delete the post then, or if I can't then the moderator can. We are all human.

2.) The problem I had with Cyclo was that he wasn't around when all the previous stuff was happening, so he really has no base to be jumping in on the interchange between you and I. That kind of "jumping on the bandwagon" bothers me on a principle level and since I was having a bad day at the time, it just lead to the wrong way to get that out. I'm sorry Cyclo.

3.) With that, the thing is that I have contributed very little to this forum in comparison to the last one. The most significant contributions were on the CT timings guide and a few hero guides, of which I don't think anything was out of line or to the extent I used to contribute on the old forum.

4.) KrK posted 3 patch notes on this forum. You can feel free to look through them yourself and see the level of contribution I had. You made it out to seem that as if every patch post had some objection or ridiculous comment from me, but actually I had one post on the second patch and the 3rd patch was just discussion about Horus. And as I mentioned previously, I entered into it uneducated about how it fully worked and later took my words back. One thing that is worth mentioning is that instead of correcting what I had said like KrK/SungJ, you just posted flaming remarks that encourage upcoming people like Cyclo to adopt that kind of bashing attitude.

So what exactly are you guys talking about is the point here. Cyclo wasn't even around when the old gang was playing, so where are you coming from? In fact if you consider all of the stuff you are saying about me, you have actually commented on game theory in this forum way more than I have.

And with lala, I never understood where your aggression came from. No contact with you whatsoever and when we played together you behaved with me as if I had done something very bad to you. It's just sad, but it is what it is. I didn't "attack" you, I defend myself when I believe people are out of line. There's a difference. If you're so aggro because you didn't like my posting in the old forum, etc., you should have taken iDra's perspective and communicated at that level to defend your points.

Either way, that's all moot now as we have established this is a different time and different era. I would invite you to play inhouse again so that we have more good players actively, and I think this needs to stop both in the posting as well as the uninvited jabs and aggression that really are baseless considering everything discussed so far.

TL;DR:

1.) I don't hardly contribute to the forum.
2.) Cyclo caught me at a bad time, so I apologize.
3.) Cyclo does more theory commenting on the game than I do.
4.) Come play inhouse.
5.) Life's different now than it was 5 months ago.
6.) Stop the aggro and let's all get along for once.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Dude dobt regret what u just said... its your opinion. lala is just bothering u same to cyclo this is how the shit is no one will get mad wth u or smthing like that

Raging is part of the game

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 pm

ALEX, AND I THOUGHT THE FLAMING POST WAS WELL SAID.

but, what you said above was like jesus to my ears. umm i mean eyes.
*sniffle sniffle*

that was beautiful.

yes lala, come back and inhouse with us Very Happy

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 pm

lol @ macanas "raging is part of the game"

LOL. I will always love you my dirty mexican friend Very Happy

Alexander

Back to top Go down