City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

patch note drama

+9
michi
Vizio
Macanas
NoonEe
pacman
Thrallsa
Cyclo
SadFace
Alexander
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

patch note drama Empty patch note drama

Post  Alexander Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 am

Bad time to catch me,

But you're a fucking waste of human flesh Cyclo. The sad part is you were probably given up by your mother at birth and were one of the rare but few lucky dumpster babies that got rescued and given up for adoption. Your parents adopted you for tax reasons and never loved you because you weren't their own. You're barely going through puberty and you just found out that those wet stains at night in your bed were from getting too excited in your dreams you little piece of shit.

You have no clue about the game and never will, no matter how many people mentor you. You know why? Because in the end it's about IQ and talent, and you have very little of both. Let the noob proof B9 give you some confidence, because in any other area of your life you will never find any.

And for the record:

1.) I didn't know that Horus' ulti actually cancels mode once it's cast, as well as silence canceling medic's shield. These two factors are very significant in a variety of counter or defensive matches against Horus that now do make him over the top. Once I realized that, I went back on what I had initially said.

2.) Health does make armor useless for the most part. In 9/10 inhouse games ending in the mid 20's, by the time you max attack 30 you have not enough points to get a significant amount of armor. With most heroes now it's worth it to go health versus armor, unless by the time you max attack the pace of the game building-wise is slow and you can still milk your levels to max with pvp, then it's worth it. Anything less than 30 armor isn't worth it and that means 7 levels of minerals which, by endgame, 9/10 times you won't have.

So why don't you go put that head of yours back up your tiny little asshole so you can stop talking again.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

patch note drama Empty Re: patch note drama

Post  SadFace Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:46 pm

yo keep it clean guys

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Maybe I touched a nerve there, interesting.....

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Sorry but now I wish I was on NA so I could know the history behind the players there lol

Also I can't believe the skill difference is too big anymore EU has improved a lot lately. (Lets team up and make a plan to conquer the KR CT scene!)

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:33 pm

thrallsa: yah skill difference isnt that bad, but i was completely wrong: eu has no teamwork AT ALL. most games on eu, im doing really well early, then everyone on my team gets ganked, doesnt ask for help, feeds, gives people enough levels to gank me, then i lose T_T (oh, and yes, nothing is ever my fault)

alex: well said

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:54 pm

few set ups actually hav teamwork in eu... 3 bros, triumph supah + umm thrall?, kraginator (tho individually they not that great)

everything else works by a sorta rage meter or solo meter....

also our teamwork is based on individual map awareness tbh thats why u get a really annoying amount of 1 person baits and then complete overkill on the person that gets baited T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

yah, im not gonna lie, there are some scary teams on eu... but no person in particular frightens me.
then again, ct is a team game, so what i just said is not meant as a slight at all

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:03 pm

yo yo no more flaming, that includes admins

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 pm

y is your name blue, but LALA's not Question
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:20 pm

im a moderator and admin while lala and sungj are only admins

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 pm

poor admins have no special color Sad
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 am

LALA wrote:
How about alexander CT biography?? How he used to dodge inhouse and dodge tournament? How not a single C.T player ever agreed with his balance discussion?? How I had to edit replays text because of all the trash talk everyone did about him? How that bye post is sooo full of shit my house started smelling bad when I was reading it. How is builds are fucking awful, really lvl 9 DTS??
Nice...

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:03 am

Everyone has to start somewhere, and when all the old CT players were around I was just like any other noob player these days that had no idea about the game. You guys would invite me to just badger me and trash talk, so that's why I dodged inhouse games at the time. You're cute little circle of friends was more to troll people than to actually encourage new players to come up. Prior to the last tournament, I didn't have a team and wasn't established as an inhouse player to make one, so not too sure what your jabs about "dodging" tournaments even means. Come to this tourney and I will be more then welcome to get you up to speed on how to play CT.

At your best lala, you will never be above mediocre. Do you know why? Because you're miserable. You are so miserable with your own life that you, without any justification or motive, dump your depressing existence out on other people including me. Prior to any of this, every inhouse game we played you would BM the shit out of me and act like a complete idiot that is not deserving of his history as a "winner".

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vizio Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 am

lol nyan cat

Vizio

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 am

I don't know why lala can't just kiss and make up with me, I can treat her right and make that period go away lickity split. <3

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 am

Only person full of shit is you, lala.

1.) I never improved from the inhouses with iDra because nobody took it upon themselves to teach me. Most of the games I played with your little possy you guys just trolled me, so I didn't see it as an environment to learn, so I just pubbed and continued to be noob.

2.) I started inhousing over the summer and there weren't noobs around. If anything, I was the noob. Just because your little gang decided to go play somewhere else doesn't mean that CT good player population went down. Don't be so self centered. I learned a lot by playing ITOP, Skillz, and many others over time and I started improving. For the last 3 months I've played with the top people in NA that are as good and better than you and your old gang was on a regular basis- krk, pacman, artemis, barsark, macanas, druid, sandman, pseudoku and many others. How is that playing with noobs or whatever other garbage you were eating?

3.) Prior to the last tournament, there were only 2 tournaments since CT started in Fall of 2010. So, what tournaments was I dodging? The first one I didn't even know how to play. The second I ended up being a last minute fill in for someone else. Last tournament I got 2nd, and I am in this next tournament. Yet again another BS move by lala without any base.

4.) I am an educated, verbose person. The forum is there for people to lay out well outlined posts with supported arguments and go back and forth. That's where the word comes from, from an intellectual gathering during Roman times. So far the only person that's was able to communicate on an intelligent level was iDra. Because, maybe unlike you, he has an education and can intellectually back up his points other than just flaming and being stuck in the past like you so seem to be.

5.) The last debate I had with iDra ended up being that we were both right, and ever since this new forum came up the only balance discussion I participated in considerably was Horus. Since I wasn't aware of some of the things and how they acted, as well as an initial discussion with KrK about it, I came into the conversation uneducated and later I came back on my words. What other balance discussions are you talking about?

6.) For any hero I have ever contributed on this forum all the builds were legitimate. Builds are subjective to the situation, so the person's actual playing is what determines their authority to speak. Considering that for the last 3 months I have been one of the most influential organizers of inhouse games and objectively at a high level, I think I fall into that group of being able to talk about heroes. But I don't even bother anymore because I am at a higher level than I was when the old forum was around and I see the game from a different perspective.

And DTS at level 9 means 3 mana Zeros. 4 mana against melee is standard. Just because you may like to go some outrageous build other than that doesn't mean you need to flame like an ignoramus.

7.) I took a break from CT and it was a good thing. I don't really have the same problem I had before to it, and every person learns from their mistakes eventually. I am sure if you made a "good bye lala" post, you probably would have 1/10th the amount of views and contributions mine did, whether positive or negative. Tells you something about how full of shit most of the stuff you spout is.

8.) The conclusion in all of this is that you are an old generation smart ass that is stuck in that time frame 5+ months ago and refuses to accept change. Your crew is gone and you feel out of place, as well as the fact that there are now plenty of people who are as good and better than you that you don't even know.

Everything you are blabbering about has nothing to do with how things are today. There are plenty of skilled people in inhouse, and I play inhouse all day. I win, and I lose. But you don't see me starting threads about how this is imbalanced or underbalanced, etc. So what are you talking about? Maybe if you got off your high horse and participated again in the new community and stop being such an elitist deuchebag, you would regain some respect and have a position to talk from, because at this point you sound like an ignorant dumbass in the best example of the word.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:22 am

Delete thread pls and let ppl handle this in privacy and not on forum.

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 am

lala, as usual, likes to instigate without a tangible motive. So that part is up to him to resolve. Maybe take some dance lessons or something.

The solution is that he is encouraged to start participating in CT community again and doing inhouses regularly as we all welcome him to since NA inhouse is hard to start even now sometimes. Play inhouse, join the new club and you'll be one of the gang just as usual. Life's too short to be a little bitch about a video game relationship Wink

Hell even Kismet and I are on good terms now.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:50 am

michi wrote:Delete thread pls and let ppl handle this in privacy and not on forum.
No Dont delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And please can someone ells please piss Alexander off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the Bitch fights Twisted Evil
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  SuPahLuV Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:30 pm

DISCO DISCO

Oh wait wrong post, excuses me please let me rephrase myself!

You guys need some supaluv oh oh oh
Oh

Watch that korean boyband song of teen top And feel THE luv!!

SuPahLuV

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:50 pm

SuPahLuV wrote:DISCO DISCO

Oh wait wrong post, excuses me please let me rephrase myself!

You guys need some supaluv oh oh oh
Oh

Watch that korean boyband song of teen top And feel THE luv!!

http://disco.fleo.se/
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Modesty i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love u for this link srsly.....listened to it non stop for the past 3days >.<

Anyways nice drama boys go on i got pop corn and coca cola i'm all set for next episode!!
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:16 pm

That sounds like a thing a normal person does. <3
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Never said i was normal though >.<
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 pm

ok if supah and mod hadnt posted that really random shit i would hav locked this topic down XD

also that link destroys ur eyes

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next