City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTCL (Korean Clan League) Vimeo Broadcast Link

+6
raven_g20
pacman
YsTriumph
anakko
NoonEe
SungJ
10 posters

Go down

CTCL (Korean Clan League) Vimeo Broadcast Link Empty CTCL (Korean Clan League) Vimeo Broadcast Link

Post  SungJ Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 pm

http://vimeo.com/channels/240975

YsTruimph, the host of U.C. (Union of Clans) opened up a Vimeo account
to upload broadcasts in which VODs have better qualities and foreign watchers like we can watch them more easily.

Special thanks to him,
so have fun watching all the recent Korean CT trend!

Currently the channel includes VODs of CTCL September.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

CTCL (Korean Clan League) Vimeo Broadcast Link Empty Re: CTCL (Korean Clan League) Vimeo Broadcast Link

Post  NoonEe Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 pm

I dont understand anything, but I still watch it :3
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

CTCL (Korean Clan League) Vimeo Broadcast Link Empty Re: CTCL (Korean Clan League) Vimeo Broadcast Link

Post  anakko Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 pm

That's pretty awesome as always SungJ Very Happy

That said, a lot of games are like super onesided.... Are there new teams in the league?
And also, i don't see any camp, knights, dos etc... Did i miss the names in korean or did they not play yet?

P.S : "somethinginkorean" vs TROI made me lol so hard... poor YStriumph trying to commentate.... (on page 2)

anakko

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:19 am

@Anakko: Knights & CaMp clan had gone through several scandals & happenings since 6th Korean tourney,
so they are divided now to 4 different clans.
It's been only a few days since that division happened, so none of them are not listed on U.C (Union of Clan) yet.
Also CaMp and NoName were supposedly in this CTCL but they surrendered due to those happenings.
(Oh also Tribe surrendered but I don't know why)

About the one-sided games, well usually 75% of Korean CT games end in first 15 minutes,
since once they grab a lead it is most likely that they expand their lead till the end.
Also all clans are in different levels of skills (perhaps Knights/CaMp > VIP/ST/Mercenaries/Tribe > Others)
so the one-sided games are mostly natural regarding their skill differences.

Lastly, the epic D.O.S. team not longer exists.
ScH and SongJiHyo are both gone for military service; Kiro left CaMp; and Silvester is busy with LoL.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YsTriumph Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:43 pm

anakko wrote:That's pretty awesome as always SungJ Very Happy

That said, a lot of games are like super onesided.... Are there new teams in the league?
And also, i don't see any camp, knights, dos etc... Did i miss the names in korean or did they not play yet?

P.S : "somethinginkorean" vs TROI made me lol so hard... poor YStriumph trying to commentate.... (on page 2)

It doesn't matter the screen is not on battle field if you're familiar with Korean

I'm describing it even better than watching it (I'm watching with some else so it could be possible)

YsTriumph

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 pm

btw i dont understand korean but you keep saying something that sounds like chee-gooooom. wut that mean?

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm

@pacman: Jigeum means "now"

@YsTriumph: Thanks for uploading. By the way I can't understand what you said up there lol

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

oh ahhaha thanks

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  raven_g20 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 pm

ok...HOW in GODS NAME do they use charge like that? can some1 explain pls??? the method? thnx

raven_g20

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:43 pm

charge cancelling, its been explained in a lot of places before....

charge at sommin then attack move somewhere else. all done in same way but u have different difficulties when doing different things like: goin through creep, goin through creep to a point in fog of war, charge dancing, simply charging to empty space, charging away using creep as the starting point etc, list goes on

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  raven_g20 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 pm

im gona try...thought i dont play melee a lot..anyways..hope some1 can make a vid or smthin cuz its really awesome:) for fun ofc:)

raven_g20

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:06 pm

http://vimeo.com/29530210

9/25/11 ctcl match: VIP vs CrossAlpha. Kind of missing in Ys' channel.

A really good game to watch and learn Janne, (Wave) Soul Hunter, Zava, and Fang(!!!)

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 am

.... thats on his channel xD. you just have to click on the name of his channel (top right bar)

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Is there any way to download the replay because i dont understand anything beside im looking for hades beginning build and im couldnt find that on the video :/

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 pm

uhhh....... why did the channel dissapear?
and why no new videos on it? is the season over? (if so, who won?)

T_T

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:23 am

pacman wrote:uhhh....... why did the channel dissapear?
and why no new videos on it? is the season over? (if so, who won?)

T_T

I just found out too. It just seems like Ys quitted uploading stuff on there. CTCL is still going on.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 pm

any chance that there will come more casts or any korean replays in next time?

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 pm

michi wrote:any chance that there will come more casts or any korean replays in next time?

I asked YsTruimph, and he said somehow his account was banned, not that he meant it.

I will try to provide some good KR IH replays from the Korean forum.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Those would be awesome.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down