City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

无双 Clan Stuff (thread basically for my clan only)

+6
After-Life
Alexander
SungJ
imtd
SadFace
pacman
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

无双 Clan Stuff (thread basically for my clan only) Empty 无双 Clan Stuff (thread basically for my clan only)

Post  pacman Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 am

HIHI CLAN,
if you are reading this, you are a sexy beast.

anyway... the eu server is starting a clan league, and i want to compete in it.

the rules are:
no rules, just give noonee the results.

hopefully, with no fixed dates, this will work for everyone.
i currently have 2 eu accoutns (sadface's and afterlife's), so if some1 get get a 3rd account, i can lend one (or both) to you guys.

i want a fixed team of 4 (1 backup. we can discuss whether to have 4 people who rotate or 1 person who is always backup).

if you are interested, comment and tell me.

pacman

Back to top Go down

无双 Clan Stuff (thread basically for my clan only) Empty Re: 无双 Clan Stuff (thread basically for my clan only)

Post  SadFace Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:18 am

btw here is a list of all available eu accs that i know of(with persuasion to whoever owns them):

sadface
ardi (idra's acc but mish/kas(?) has details too)
roinuja (aj's acc but kas/mish/idra(?)/nobeard/bill/sareve should all hav details for this one)
imtd has one (i think its upgspongebob)
afterlife's
michi for weekdays (i think he mentioned this but i aint sure)

SadFace

Back to top Go down

无双 Clan Stuff (thread basically for my clan only) Empty Re: 无双 Clan Stuff (thread basically for my clan only)

Post  pacman Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:49 am

lol... really?

nobody?

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:10 am

SadFace wrote:btw here is a list of all available eu accs that i know of(with persuasion to whoever owns them):

sadface
ardi (idra's acc but mish/kas(?) has details too)
roinuja (aj's acc but kas/mish/idra(?)/nobeard/bill/sareve should all hav details for this one)
imtd has one (i think its upgspongebob)
afterlife's
michi for weekdays (i think he mentioned this but i aint sure)

My EU account is just iMTD
also, I can get the info to pacman if he needs it.

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:49 am

who the hell is spongebob then? XD thats definitely not an eu acc due to the dodgy times it comes on and the fact that it knows the other chatchannel

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 am

thanks dude, but so far nobody wants to play T_T

alexander? aloera? krk?
really, you don't wanna make a team?
i can get accounts ez, all it requires from u is 5 hrs of downloading a free client from battlenet T_T

krk can u ask artemis for me? tyty

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 am

You know when I'm available. If the time doesn't fit I got no chance. Also I have dl issues cuz of comps.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 am

First time I read this. Yes, I want to make a team. Why didn't you just ask me instead of making a whole thread about it?

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 am

Hey Guys so i got another account ready for use just let me know when you want to use it.
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

afterlife: great thanks!
alex: cuz i need 2 people
krk: can u ask artemis?

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm

pacman wrote:afterlife: great thanks!
alex: cuz i need 2 people
krk: can u ask artemis?

ok but where is the love for me T.T

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Kenny, pacscrub and Proxander with Artemis Training Robot go on a EuroTrip. Stay tuned.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 pm

can sungj actually dl the client?

also sungj how the fuck do u deal with a vag AND a quakers in the opposite team when ur sh T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:16 pm

vag hoho
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 pm

also sungj how the fuck do u deal with a vag AND a quakers in the opposite team when ur sh

Consider urself lucky there wasnt a horus as a third player :p
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Rip wrote:
also sungj how the fuck do u deal with a vag AND a quakers in the opposite team when ur sh

Consider urself lucky there wasnt a horus as a third player :p

imo Hardest counters to sh:
1. Berr Nine
2. Vagullion
3. Quakers
Horus is not too hard to handle, esp. after post-silence patch.

vs B9, PG, Hades, Arcane, and Quakers, I highly recommend wave instead of ice mage.
Or if you did choose ice mage,
vs B9 PG Hades: good luck aiming it.
vs Arcane: good luck dealing with the mindgame of icemage & blink vs magma field & great explosion.
vs Quakers: bxvcv from up the ramp is your best bet. Otherwise get speed cards and push towers really hard.

And I don't know if I can dl the client. Let me ask the place.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 pm

sh vs chim is hell as well T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:15 pm

U didint like our last game SAD?
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 pm

T__T aa'd right from the start->dying cos of greed -> died more cos of greed-> impossible to kill quakers 2 shotting me or vag just 1/2shotting me T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Its the gods or random.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Do you still want to play with us in cl? Cause if, also please form teams/send me teams in the near future.

thanks
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:35 pm

lol right now it's me and alex... if some1 says anything sure, but till then, give us some auto-losses/byes until i can put a team together

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 pm

since im really pessimistic about ppl organising matches on their own... you should've time until friday ^_^
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:52 pm

krk what did the place say? also, please please ask artemis (also ask him if he wants to join my clan lol)

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:09 pm

noonee if you got a team with 2 members i could join them if they want or backup for any team but cant play 13-15.12 and 19-22.12

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next