City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you fix it #2?

+10
Macanas
SungJ
NoonEe
Modesty
laserrain
pacman
Pseudoku
SadFace
shmo11100
Cyclo
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you fix it #2? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you fix it #2?

Post  phrinterBR Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 am

Zeros has the same burst capability of any other melle with pot (way more late in the game), but he is slow, kinda squishy and has no chasing ability nad has a weak AA. Giving that, dts really shines with him, but playing wls needs really good micro ninja skillz.
A good balance would be making his x spell needs only 175 mana? or am I being stupid here?

phrinterBR

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 am

0 is fine as its now, he's a late game oriented hero

dont listen to the essay nabriel will write here

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am

Macanas wrote:0 is fine as its now, he's a late game oriented hero

dont listen to the essay nabriel will write here

0 is actually a midgame player.

Later on, dts will not one shot and he has no way to chase late game.

True lategame is like bh, dk, or chim.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 am

Bh not that good late dk from mid game is gay and chimera is more mid than late i think

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 am

Everyone here except pacman and KrK...wait no, I take that back, except KrK only... are a bunch of noobs. As much as I love Zeros and would love to see an autoattack buff, that would seriously mean disaster for balance.

Lategame Zeros is tier 1 when they changed DTS to ignore armor (for good reason). But that alone if you know how to use him (cough) means that late game he is a ridiculous carry and a game changer. No other melee can pull that off.

A few things:

1.) Macanas is a fat nurse.
2.) Warlord strike is cool, but honestly it's retarded. Even with increase in damage, why would I bother when in reality it is an inferior version of crusher or FB. It has farther range and overlapping damage, but FB does much more on buildings (especially turrets and bunker) than WS does. On bunker with max attack FB will do 5000 damage whereas WS will do about half that.
3.) Take it away and put a mode instead. He has the armor for reducing skill damage, so just give him speed and good splash or something without any damage reduction. ENERGY MODE
4.) Make DTS faster? Are you serious? Sure, it's annoying to miss, but a faster DTS would be retarded. L2P
5.) Autoattack increase to what it used to be (25) means that he will get box as fast as BH but has 2 more magic points. Do the math and you will realize this isn't the right idea.

I think the only viable improvements are:

1.) Increasing his health stat by 1
2.) or reducing X mana cost to 175 instead of 200 and nerfing damage slightly
3.) or increasing Z damage from 200 to 225 (this would put same ratio of damage to mana as Quakers Z)

The challenge is that Zeros is ridiculous late game, yet early he is also pretty much obsolete now. Auto-attack has really heavy implications in this case, but if he can still be as slow to farm yet when he gets the next 2 points in mana to do something better, then that may make him more viable against the common melee choices or just in general.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:55 am

Dont read that shit

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 am

Macanas wrote:Dont read that shit

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:28 pm

I did.
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  phrinterBR Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:04 pm

read my first coment and u will see mode would suck with him.
maybe an aura or something that gives more mana regen or spell resist would be better.
What abaut his x giving added spell damage in its continuos damage something like 15percent.

phrinterBR

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Your first comment doesn't at all address mode. He has a standard AA increase (10), and a mode could work like Lur or DF where it changes it to multiple attacks, etc. So, no correlation between what you said and mode.

As far as the other stuff - he has no chasing ability? Hi. Charge canceling? This also addresses the "slow" comment you made. Speed card and CC practically negate having less speed point than the other melees in practice. And you don't need ninja skills with WS because in fact it is much easier to hit his stuff than Blade Hunter, for example. The problem is that WS is a useless skill compared to the other blink strikes.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:45 pm

LOLOLOLOL HOW TO MAKE A 0s MODE GAY:

Blink 5 range and continue to blink strike the target.

No extra attacks like lur or df, no faster melee like bh, just +dmg and blink cheers

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  phrinterBR Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 am

Nope, ure wrong...

Lur mode sucks btw

phrinterBR

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am

phrinterBR wrote:Zeros has the same burst capability of any other melle with pot (way more late in the game), but he is slow, kinda squishy and has no chasing ability nad has a weak AA. Giving that, dts really shines with him, but playing wls needs really good micro ninja skillz.
A good balance would be making his x spell needs only 175 mana? or am I being stupid here?

Why does it always seem that BRs (and egyptians) are the worst players on every online game I play?

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:40 am

Pseudoku wrote:
phrinterBR wrote:Zeros has the same burst capability of any other melle with pot (way more late in the game), but he is slow, kinda squishy and has no chasing ability nad has a weak AA. Giving that, dts really shines with him, but playing wls needs really good micro ninja skillz.

Why does it always seem that BRs (and egyptians) are the worst players on every online game I play?

JA BRBRBRBRBRBR SHUT NOOB JAJAJ BRBRBR

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 am

Pseudoku wrote:

Im sure i've told u. this but reminding doesnt hurt any1.

Ur a fucking waste of cums

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  phrinterBR Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:24 am

indeed i suck, thats sad:(.
but i have a point, and what the matter wit hthe br stuff O.o
?

phrinterBR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum