City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pacman Zava Replay

+2
Alexander
pacman
6 posters

Go down

Best Pacman Zava Replay Empty Best Pacman Zava Replay

Post  pacman Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:22 am

Hey guys,
this is a pretty sick replay, probably the best zava i have ever played. the game was long (49 game minutes), SUPER close, and really exciting!

http://www.mediafire.com/?eafm1tv9t9qofbh

me (zava) reaperman (df) uriel (bh final blow) vs cyclo (arcane) artemis (MODE hunter!) matt (abel)

alex thought he would cast it, so youtube cast up eventually (but probably focused on him), so if you want to see all the zava action, download it Very Happy

HAV FUNZ

Last edited by pacman on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

pacman

Back to top Go down

Best Pacman Zava Replay Empty Re: Best Pacman Zava Replay

Post  Alexander Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 am

This is a great game, probably will take me like 7 hours to produce but I will cast it more about everyone as a whole since I got raped early game (still came out with more kills than you by the end though Very Happy)

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 am

I'm so glad I was doing the raping of Alexander for once.

Arcane is one of the gayest hereos ever, owns BH early game yet fails so hard lategame.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 am

Lol, don't get too confident Cyclo. I had to walk 2 lanes over to start the lane and that's significant, combined with a variety of mistakes I made that game. Arcane most certainly does not own BH, neither did you get "lucky", it was just some shortcomings on my side mostly.

And late game I would take Arcane over Blade Hunter, it's just learning how to continue your momentum into late game is a skill. Despite my ridiculous beginning, I ended up with a positive K/D (18 kills) and top level, and many can agree with me that Blade Hunter unless it's fed mode is really not a superstar late game at all.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 am

I'm not saying BH is a super star lategame, it's just that Arcane is worse than Blade Hunter in the lategame if he becomes gas starved. I was essentially starved of all the gas from killing anyone since Artemis was basically winning tons of 3v1's.

If Arcane has pots lategame it makes him as good (probably better) than BH lategame. BH's problem early to mid vs. Arcane is Arcane can press z so you can't burst kill him without gaming his shield while he just has to land a full combo on you to kill you. 2 Great Explosions kills someone early-mid if they don't start grabbing shields which is hard vs. Arcane's early game.

I'm not getting overconfident, your still a much better player than I am. Whenever I see someone good like Barsark, you, KrK talk about their play and say oh yeah I charged at the tower but ran back so they would waste a pot. You play mindgames while I just go around farming and trying to push. You put more depth into the game than I do currently so you'll win most of the time unless you make some mistakes or it's a bad matchup.

I think Arcane is one of BH's hardest matchups considering Arcane's early game and he can openly pvp with BH without any trickery and still win at equal levels. As I said my issue lategame was I spent about 10minutes at level 23 which let your entire team pass me in level because Artemis was killing everyone and everything so there was nothing for me to get gas or xpwise. Once he hit level 30, fully carded and potted then he couldn't get any stronger so your team was able to get high enough in level to win.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:10 am

bh vs arcane is ez mode for bh

(at least in my experience. even vs artemis arcane)

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 am

in that situation imo its who has better mindgames/aim

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:19 am

SadFace wrote:in that situation imo its who has better mindgames/aim

+1

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 am

Pacman, we should 1v1 so we can test it out some more.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Best Pacman Zava Replay Empty CAST

Post  Chr1s Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 am

Alex when are you gonna cast it........ and whats your chnl because it is impossible to search up the videos on youtube T_T

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down