City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KrK's IH Replays - Soul/Janne/Mech/ZeDait/Ron/Abel/Vag

4 posters

Go down

KrK's IH Replays - Soul/Janne/Mech/ZeDait/Ron/Abel/Vag Empty KrK's IH Replays - Soul/Janne/Mech/ZeDait/Ron/Abel/Vag

Post  SungJ Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 pm

http :// www .mediafire. com /?w4b7ut7wr1u15 (remove spaces)

It's the link of the entire file. Please make me sure if the link works properly Smile

Enjoy watching them~! Very Happy I'm sure I won't look as hot as last time T_T

And as always I appreciate feedbacks so please share your opinions

and feel free to learn the characters I used in those replays if you want to~! haha

Last edited by SungJ on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

KrK's IH Replays - Soul/Janne/Mech/ZeDait/Ron/Abel/Vag Empty Re: KrK's IH Replays - Soul/Janne/Mech/ZeDait/Ron/Abel/Vag

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:30 am

u love the word support dont u? -.-

SadFace

Back to top Go down

KrK's IH Replays - Soul/Janne/Mech/ZeDait/Ron/Abel/Vag Empty Re: KrK's IH Replays - Soul/Janne/Mech/ZeDait/Ron/Abel/Vag

Post  SungJ Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:34 am

SadFace wrote:u love the word support dont u? -.-

Um..;; yeah I guess so. Why?

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:54 am

^^

btw am i in any of these?

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:56 am

SungJ, perhaps you should make a video cast teaching people SH basics.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:58 am

pacman wrote:^^

btw am i in any of these?

Our co-existence is more than enough in BoA replays. <3

@Cyclo: Kokiri was planning on it but it seems he's busy.

I wish someone could do it for me I guess.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:00 am

No one else who speaks English is as knowledgeable about SH. Except maybe Sareve/Mishen, but they are too lazy/inactive to do it.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:08 am

sareve doesnt really play sh properly cos he cant really aim with lag so just decides to all out push (imo he would be much better with soulwave) and mish doesnt play sh anymore?

also @sung: basically cos ur entire hero selection is always support with the exception of the random mechatron or 2 and even then u basically go support afaik

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 am

SadFace wrote:sareve doesnt really play sh properly cos he cant really aim with lag so just decides to all out push (imo he would be much better with soulwave) and mish doesnt play sh anymore?

also @sung: basically cos ur entire hero selection is always support with the exception of the random mechatron or 2 and even then u basically go support afaik

I respect both Sareve and MishenEx as good SH players, but both are kind out of date with SH currently anyway.
And yes I mostly choose mid/support characters because not only I feel most satisfaction in that area
but also I feel like current NA scene totally lacks support-style players so I'm there to balance out the teams.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:57 am

feel free to go all out aggro in eu then XD

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:53 am

I added 3 replays from today (11/29) so please check them out as well Smile

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 am

most of this should really be called how to rickroll games by just being good at supporting/carrying

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down