City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gg people.....

+4
Macanas
After-Life
Cyclo
Uriel
8 posters

Go down

Gg people..... Empty Gg people.....

Post  Uriel Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:48 am

I just realized im too gay and i'll quit sc again since im getting owned by big mc

btw im gay

Uriel

Back to top Go down

Gg people..... Empty Re: Gg people.....

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:16 am

Interesting post.

1. I don't care if your gay although saying it like that makes most people who have a strong opinion on the subject uncomfortable. So if your actually gay, whatever man. If your trolling look at point number 3.

2. So your quitting again because your raging at losing repeatedly? Today when I saw you inhouse vs. Artemis's team it was balanced heavily vs. Artemis's team both times. The closest balance I could see would be Psuedoku, Alexander, Macanas vs. Me, Plice, and Artemis. So that was bad balancing why you badly lost both games.

3. If your trolling I don't really care since it's 12:15 and I should be sleeping. So I have no mental energy to decide whether or not you trolling so whatever man.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:44 am

Cyclo wrote:Interesting post.

1. I don't care if your gay although saying it like that makes most people who have a strong opinion on the subject uncomfortable. So if your actually gay, whatever man. If your trolling look at point number 3.

2. So your quitting again because your raging at losing repeatedly? Today when I saw you inhouse vs. Artemis's team it was balanced heavily vs. Artemis's team both times. The closest balance I could see would be Psuedoku, Alexander, Macanas vs. Me, Plice, and Artemis. So that was bad balancing why you badly lost both games.

3. If your trolling I don't really care since it's 12:15 and I should be sleeping. So I have no mental energy to decide whether or not you trolling so whatever man.
LOL I dont know one of you guys but i think Urial and macanas should team up seeing that macanas had a gay hero idea? Dude there should be a new hero called "Macanas" you know like a cock with legs that spit cums.

first skill it should spit a white thing that slow down the enemy and decrease sight since it touched his eyes yea....

second skill like aids that make the enemy to receive like 1235433% more damage with each attack they receive since the aids will kill all his defense points

third skill throw cums to the floor to make the enemy slip when he walks over there like a stun

and the ultimate... the head shot.... deep anal baby...... with a secondary effect, the enemy wouldnt be able to walk the whole game he must use a wheel chair.... yeaaaa

pretty good huh. HAHA just JK
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:51 pm

LALA wrote:its maca

maca if you make a 4th account im banning them all

lala do whatever u want to ve honest i dont care

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:16 pm

From what I can see there is a selection of people that really have no respect (not mentioning names here Very Happy)

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 pm

yah really, nobody likes macanas except alex

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Most of the EU ppl dont like Alex at all.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 pm

A lot of NA people don't like Alex.

*looks around* "I think he's a bi-." and so does _____, and ______, and ______.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Gg people..... Empty LOL

Post  Chr1s Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:35 am

WHY SO BM people? Then again alex is suffering from too much bming but alex doesn't bm at someone just for who they are .... he just gets mad in games ...but rlly alex can you choose whether your quiting or not!??!?!?!?!

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 am

chris: macanas posted this. he made an account called "uriel"

there is only one alexander and he uses the account "alexander"

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down