City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KokiriCTtv OCT 11: Streaming IH games from 6 - 10 PST NA server

5 posters

Go down

KokiriCTtv OCT 11: Streaming IH games from 6 - 10 PST NA server Empty KokiriCTtv OCT 11: Streaming IH games from 6 - 10 PST NA server

Post  Kokiri Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:58 am

Hi guys,

In attempt to try and grow our very small CT community I will be hosting a series of IH games that I will stream live on my justin.tv account...... http://www.justin.tv/kokiricttv

there are many in house games that take place everyday on the cityoftempest chat channel. For this stream anyone can play, the format is going to be King of the Hill style, where if one team wins they stay on stream with me and a new set of challengers cycle in. I don't know how many people will actually watch or participate its just an experiment. I just thought I would take it upon myself to make it interesting for the IH players. I am open to comments, suggestions, or ideas. Thanks, and plz mention to every CT player you know on NA server. I will probably start around 6 pm PST, hope to see you.

Kokiri

Back to top Go down

KokiriCTtv OCT 11: Streaming IH games from 6 - 10 PST NA server Empty Re: KokiriCTtv OCT 11: Streaming IH games from 6 - 10 PST NA server

Post  Cyclo Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:46 pm

It might work Kokiri but we generally struggle to get six players wiling to play in inhouses in NA. So having a constant stream of new people probably wouldn't work. All we usually do is try and rebalance the teams so that they're more equal nothing much more than that. But yeah it could work if we have a lot of people on and some people are willing to obs and wait their turn.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

KokiriCTtv OCT 11: Streaming IH games from 6 - 10 PST NA server Empty Re: KokiriCTtv OCT 11: Streaming IH games from 6 - 10 PST NA server

Post  SungJ Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Cyclo wrote:It might work Kokiri but we generally struggle to get six players wiling to play in inhouses in NA. So having a constant stream of new people probably wouldn't work. All we usually do is try and rebalance the teams so that they're more equal nothing much more than that. But yeah it could work if we have a lot of people on and some people are willing to obs and wait their turn.

+1

Anyway we could get hopefully "at least" 6 or more by that time haha

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokiri Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 pm

well its ok, i don't expect anything great lol. lets just see what happens. playing it by ear.

Kokiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Sigh j find ct the best sc game, yet its kinda aad that once an ih game is full you have to wait for someone to leave because its damn hard to fill another

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:16 pm

yeah max of simultaneous inhouses I've seen is 2. But yeah if people are waiting to obs so then we can do Kokiri's idea it could work but people would have to be more open to leaving pubs. Which means that people have to STOP caring about stats and quits since they are worth NOTHING particularly except in pub games. If people are willing to just leave their games more we can easily do Kokiri's idea.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:27 am

+2, however i think it should be 1 v 1, middle lane with random being the hero choice so its not rigged like someone playing horus (giggle) or hades (you know who you are) etc. Would be fun and plenty of people to participate.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 am

Got a question, how is this actually going to help if only a few ppl will read this and a problem with ih is that balance between teams is needed, thats why many times the host just kicks the noob out of the game and get someone better to play
this is something common and well the another HUGE problem is that many but many noobs leave the games when they have the chance to fight against some1 better and improve and sometimes even before they start fighting sometimes because they know you or just when they see the stats and that's GAY

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 am

Ah me noob you know me can not play random no pro like u

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 am

Random would be lame. 1v1's are lame.
lol

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 am

yes :/

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokiri Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:48 am

WELL THEN...... i will fix my issues, i should have tested better. I apologize, one of these days I will get it more organized. <3 you all....=D

Kokiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 am

Kokiri could you stream when possible to give new ppl or pub a chance to see, play and ask about ih in order to have better people and maybe make them join tourney :/

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down