City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Tempest: Page 4 on NA server

+4
Pseudoku
pacman
michi
imtd
8 posters

Go down

City of Tempest: Page 4 on NA server Empty City of Tempest: Page 4 on NA server

Post  imtd Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Ok so CT has been losing popularity ever since I started playing on NA. It's on the fourth page now, where as it's like its like the number 3 custom game in EU. I don't know why this is happening, but it sure is decreasing the amount of new players we are getting, which is sad.

Some things that might be hurting the popularity:
Getting dropped. I got dropped in 3/4 pubs i joined today, which is really annoying, and it doesn't seem to happen with any other custom games. Does anybody know why?

imtd

Back to top Go down

City of Tempest: Page 4 on NA server Empty Re: City of Tempest: Page 4 on NA server

Post  michi Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 pm

imtd wrote:Ok so CT has been losing popularity ever since I started playing on NA. It's on the fourth page now, where as it's like its like the number 3 custom game in EU. I don't know why this is happening, but it sure is decreasing the amount of new players we are getting, which is sad.

Getting dropped. I got dropped in 3/4 pubs i joined today, which is really annoying, and it doesn't seem to happen with any other custom games. Does anybody know why?
thought its page2 .
when i play on na server it kinda feels that its more popular than in eu, and publvl better there too what i saw till now and 2ih games at same time, that almost never happen in eu.also we get drops in eu too,95% of them if you stay to long in lobby.

michi

Back to top Go down

City of Tempest: Page 4 on NA server Empty Re: City of Tempest: Page 4 on NA server

Post  pacman Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

imtd what is your account name in NA?

also, it was on the first page yesterday o.0

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm

pacman wrote:imtd what is your account name in NA?

also, it was on the first page yesterday o.0

I swear It was on the third page yesterday?
I am CAPSLOCK on NA Very Happy

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm

michi wrote:
imtd wrote:Ok so CT has been losing popularity ever since I started playing on NA. It's on the fourth page now, where as it's like its like the number 3 custom game in EU. I don't know why this is happening, but it sure is decreasing the amount of new players we are getting, which is sad.

thought its page2 .
when i play on na server it kinda feels that its more popular than in eu, and publvl better there too what i saw till now and 2ih games at same time, that almost never happen in eu.also we get drops in eu too,95% of them if you stay to long in lobby.
Pub level is definitley better here but that is due to it being on such a low page that mostly average players are left

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Inhouses actually are hurting the popularity too.

When hosting an inhouse, you need to Open to Public in order for it to count.

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Pseudoku wrote:Inhouses actually are hurting the popularity too.

When hosting an inhouse, you need to Open to Public in order for it to count.
So we should all hit open to public and then start? or does someone need to join from a pub for it to count?

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm

When you hit open to public with a full lobby it'll start automatically.

The only problem is if someone disconnects during the countdown and you don't invite before a pubbie joins.

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  nobeardasian Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:38 am

I blame Dragon RPG

nobeardasian

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:51 am

It was still on the first page when categorized by custom maps, but I'll try not to forget what Pseudoku said.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 am

the lobby bug could really do with a fix tho its kinda annoyin

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:32 am

How many inhouses are really taking away significant amounts of time from CT? well, 6x40 thats about 240minutes/2hours of play time that CT could have. Does anyone know for how long they record the minutes?

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum