City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your best games?

+8
pacman
NoonEe
SungJ
Alexander
SadFace
Cyclo
PurpleSabbath
Ikumo
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are your best games? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your best games?

Post  Macanas Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm

:/

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Were those some of the games yesterday? I don't know what the deal was but Artemis didn't seem as good yesterday as he's been in the past.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:24 am

Cyclo wrote:Were those some of the games yesterday? I don't know what the deal was but Artemis didn't seem as good yesterday as he's been in the past.
Yes, and well i think im good enough to kill him sometimes yet i think he was in his bad days because we won all the games, even the last one, alex and art vs me and zyko :/ btw alex got pwned bad by zyko same to barsak O.o

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 am

Samarion>Berr.9

plain and simple Barsark would tear him apart if the character roles were reversed. That was what screwed him. As soon as Zyko got hard countered Janne>Zeros he was 5levels behind our entire team and a total feeder.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:25 am

Cyclo wrote:Samarion>Berr.9

plain and simple Barsark would tear him apart if the character roles were reversed. That was what screwed him. As soon as Zyko got hard countered Janne>Zeros he was 5levels behind our entire team and a total feeder.

i know the problem was that barsak called zyko a noob and he call himself pro so even if the hero is hard conunter and ur fighting against a noob u should be able to keep it up or at least not being pwned that bad. I've played against alex and he picked my hard counters and i got pwned most of the times yet i can still kill him and may recover at late game

But at the end im just trolling cuz i dont really give a fuck :/.... just got nothing better to do D:

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:49 am

okay Barsark knows he's way better than Zyko and is losing because of the fact he plays Berr.9. So of course he's goign to call Zyko waht he is. Next game I a lower skilled player than Barsark totally raped Zyko and am at 16levels to his 11. He did nothing really the rest of the game. So because of this Barsark called him a noob and he was talking smack to Barsark even though he won because he played Samarion. Granted you have to be decent enough to not lose to Barsark but I bet you that if you played as say Dwarven King vs. insert any ranged high damage char. then you would also lose badly if you were the dwarven king.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 am

why dk? did he play dk¿? still i dont play ranged heroes besides hades and sometimes in pubs zedait btw artemis dk is pretty good :/

point is would you like me to call you a noob because you messed up in a game or just because im better than u¿? as i have said this to barsak he talks too fucking much i mean every1 mess things up

Macanas

Back to top Go down

What are your best games? - Page 2 Empty a punishment for players who leave the game before the end

Post  Giba Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I think there should be a punishment for players who leave the game before the end, for example, there could be a period of 10 minutes waiting for before he can return to the arena. CT is really a great game, and I love it, but it's really frustrating to start a game that does not extend to the end. If there was a punishment for the withdrawal of the players cowards, I think they would not leave before the end of the game. This is happening very often. Please create a punishment

Giba

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 pm

There is a punishment to your grade. It is impossible to punish people for leaving. It is a custom game, only blizzard could add that sort of feature
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Giba wrote:I think there should be a punishment for players who leave the game before the end, for example, there could be a period of 10 minutes waiting for before he can return to the arena. CT is really a great game, and I love it, but it's really frustrating to start a game that does not extend to the end. If there was a punishment for the withdrawal of the players cowards, I think they would not leave before the end of the game. This is happening very often. Please create a punishment

No. It's frustrating playing a game in which both of your allies are fucking retards and feed all game long and never surrender.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2