City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pots still bull shit

+18
SungJ
NoonEe
SadFace
Alexander
After-Life
BaLLz
Rip
Sandman
shmo11100
Executioner
Modesty
Plice
laerik
imtd
pacman
Cyclo
Macanas
Ballistixz
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

pots still bull shit - Page 3 Empty Re: pots still bull shit

Post  >Fun< Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 pm

There are enough Ultis that can do an easy kill 4 you:
ZeDait's Hellstrike, Zeros' Dts, Mechas Earthcannon... all those Ultis can when aimed well 1shot ur opponent without a pot. Is ZeDait op? No. Zeros? No. Mechatron? No.
Btw: U can't raid the final building without pots when all 3 are camping. You'll die quickly.
And in midgame pots are easy to outburst with many heros.
>Fun<
>Fun<

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 pm

>Fun< wrote:There are enough Ultis that can do an easy kill 4 you:
ZeDait's Hellstrike, Zeros' Dts, Mechas Earthcannon... all those Ultis can when aimed well 1shot ur opponent without a pot. Is ZeDait op? No. Zeros? No. Mechatron? No.
Btw: U can't raid the final building without pots when all 3 are camping. You'll die quickly.
And in midgame pots are easy to outburst by many heros.

you really fail to see the point. without a pot if you still get a hero kill you wont have enough mana to realy farm with. with pots you have the ability to do both. pots give a insanely early game advantage that can last or even change the flow of the game depending on opponents. thats the entire fucking point.

also you must have never seen gaia with mana pots.

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  >Fun< Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 pm

So, you don't just see MY point bro. If BOTH players use pot, it's a skillbattle. Yeah, ur right, if only one player uses a pot the other one is fuqqed, but then it's his fault.

Oh and after I read that pots only reg 400 mana, I think the rest for farming is just the natural reg that you would have used on mobs anyways.

Inb4 pots are part of the game.
>Fun<
>Fun<

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 pm

hm... you know.. I main 2 heroes I sometimes dont buy potions with until lvl 10... and I still dominate my lane. How is that possible, best player in the entire universe?

No, srsly, get the FUS RO DAH out u newb. Or walk in the GSL and tell everyone how op forcefields are
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  triumph Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey Ballistixz, Broseph i totally agree with your points. Since i havent read any of them. U might wanna share your A/S/L and we could date? Would it be imbalanced if i might bring a lovepotion to our date?
triumph
triumph

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:02 pm

im always in for some imba 2v1
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:15 pm

NoonEe wrote:hm... you know.. I main 2 heroes I sometimes dont buy potions with until lvl 10... and I still dominate my lane. How is that possible, best player in the entire universe?

No, srsly, get the FUS RO DAH out u newb. Or walk in the GSL and tell everyone how op forcefields are

get off your pubstomping high horse. not that hard to join a pub game and 1v3 the entire game brohan. also i see that you are a skyrim faggot. *proceeds to ignore*

Last edited by Ballistixz on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Ballistixz wrote:

Good that you take a hero you can play without pots as an example, really highlights your understanding.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Modesty wrote:
Ballistixz wrote:

Good that you take a hero you can play without pots as an example, really highlights your understanding.

using your own example of early game pvp. but i see you have a nigger as your avatar so i will excuse you for being a idiot.

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Ballistixz wrote:
Modesty wrote:
Ballistixz wrote:

using your own example of early game pvp. but i see you have a nigger as your avatar so i will excuse you for being a idiot.

Yeah coz Gaia is a pvp hero. lol

Its a chimp, not a nigger, learn to see bitch.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  anakko Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:21 pm

So anything that is powerful enough to force both teams to use it is OP? so zergling OP in ZvZ? manareg OP in C.T? Shields OP? speed boost OP? teamwork OP?
you make no sense

btw trolling went too far now

gtfo

anakko

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Ballistixz wrote:
NoonEe wrote:hm... you know.. I main 2 heroes I sometimes dont buy potions with until lvl 10... and I still dominate my lane. How is that possible, best player in the entire universe?

get off your pubstomping high horse. not that hard to join a pub game and 1v3 the entire game brohan. also i see that you are a skyrim faggot. *proceeds to ignore*

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 pm

anakko wrote:So anything that is powerful enough to force both teams to use it is OP? so zergling OP in ZvZ? manareg OP in C.T? Shields OP? speed boost OP? teamwork OP?
you make no sense

btw trolling went too far now

gtfo

what horrendously stupid examples. why in all of fuck would you compare starcraft 2 to CT? there not the fucking same.

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  anakko Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:25 pm

maybe you could take the time to read entire posts... not like mine are that long anyway

anakko

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 pm

anakko wrote:maybe you could take the time to read entire posts... not like mine are that long anyway

what is there to read? zerglings are a UNIT not an item. speed boost is a UPGRADE. a ONE TIME upgrade, not an item. there not the same thing. infact you would NEVER see ANY item that you can buy over and over again that increases your HP and mana at stupidly high regen rates in SC2. why? BECAUSE IT WOULD BREAK THE GAME. so no you fail.

also another reason you fail is because zvz doesnt purely revolve around zerglings. you can go roach bane or mass roach infestor in zvz to easily counter mass lings from your oponent.

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:30 pm

I like HOW you SAY we SHOULDNT compare sc2 to CT and then DO the exact SAME thing! Are you trolling or really THAT retarded?
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Wow, I go away for like a day and this thread has 591123 pages more to read. Not even going to bother.

Here is the main fucking point I should have put in the first post and that everyone should be drilling into that GED education head of yours:

CT is conceptually designed around burst damage and burst events. The cooldowns for abilities, the damage they deal and all of the other features of the game in relation to the life of heroes and distance traveled all -BY DEFAULT- make the game one of how KrK stated "arcade" style rather than epic and slow like HA/SOTIS.

In those are games the starting abilities and their relation to hero life make the game dynamics slow, whereas CT is all about burst. Burst killing, burst killing buildings and quick turnaround. That's what make it fun, exciting and make it a game that can always have a twist when it's good.

THE DRIVING POINT: If you take potions out, some heroes will have an advantage over others that would ruin the game. Some heroes are NOT DESIGNED to be economic, and having a game like SOTIS or HA which is basically pure economic builds with people stacking regen and items is retarded, because heroes like B9 or Guard Fire (or any turret hero) would have a ridiculous advantage. Melee would become useless (even more useless than it is now) and the game would lose it's fast pace because sometimes you do need potions if your harass fails.

TL;DR - Sadface, lock this thread because it has become fucking pointless. There needs to be some kind of survey test before people sign up on this forum to measure for idiocy.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

NoonEe wrote:i play skyrim

sorry, what did you say? couldnt here you over your skyrim faggotry.

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Ballistixz wrote:
NoonEe wrote:i play skyrim

I'm a fag who just goes onto stupid shittalk once my arguments got proven wrong, and I'm a total noob who thinks he's pro cause he's almost a general

Yes, you are.
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  triumph Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 pm

pots still bull shit - Page 3 Yesitis2
triumph
triumph

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 pm

SO!!....who's the troll?
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 am

Since this isn't really balance and far too stupid tobe in general chat (cos it is justsome moron takin on the whole commnlunity) im putting this into off topic

P.s more flaming will result in a lock

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 am

Fuck you. No fuck you. I fuck you harder. No fuck you. Fuckering you fucker. Fucker. Fuck. Fuck everything. No fuck this game. No fuck you. Fuck. Fucking guys is difficult. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you fucker pots are fuckers and fuck you fuck.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  laerik Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 am

pots still bull shit - Page 3 Ngbbs4d98fed250842
laerik
laerik

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:52 am

sadface we already reached a concensus:

1. this dood is a dufus and a flaming troll.
2. pots are what make this game great

please lock this thread so that this dude can't make us all stupider with his silly comments

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next