City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NA vs EU topic

+9
mr pro
Macanas
michi
pacman
After-Life
Cyclo
SungJ
SadFace
Plice
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NA vs EU topic Empty NA vs EU topic

Post  Plice Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 am

Now that boa is over are we going to do a NA vs EU match?
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

NA vs EU topic Empty Re: NA vs EU topic

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:24 am

i suggest comin over to eu Very Happy we dont hav as many free na accs as u guys hav free eu accs Very Happy

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 am

SadFace wrote:i suggest comin over to eu Very Happy we dont hav as many free na accs as u guys hav free eu accs Very Happy

I need a good time and preparation though since I can't use my noobish home comp Sad

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 am

We'd have to get it setup. We'll need some EU accounts, 3 of them and will Artemis lag since he's not in NA he's in New Zealand?

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:32 am

Cyclo wrote:We'd have to get it setup. We'll need some EU accounts, 3 of them and will Artemis lag since he's not in NA he's in New Zealand?

Artemis is going to be busy from now on, so I doubt he could come.
Also, maybe we should make this more like an All-Star match of 5-6 people per each server, (something like Bo5)
if we have enough accounts to borrow and if we can set the right time.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 am

Well you guys should let me know i can talk to some of my friends to borrow there accounts think i might get 3 or so accounts for this.
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Who would be in the all-star match? Would we put in all of first place and first place's pick of the best players in NA other than themselves.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

i would suggest clan wars: me krk alex or something like that (top 3 players on my team excluding artemis)

BUT COME TO NA. MY EU CLIENT IS BUGGED

I NOW KNOW OF 3 NA ACCOUNTS: ROOIB STIMS STIMMEDPROBE (Ballz)

SO GOGOOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOOGOGOOGOGOG

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 pm

and i know of at least 6 eu accs....

as for clan wars i think thats not gonna work numerically, i think it would be better just eu vs na random matches between ppl/teams

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 am

SadFace wrote:and i know of at least 6 eu accs....

as for clan wars i think thats not gonna work numerically, i think it would be better just eu vs na random matches between ppl/teams
I think it should be the top 2 team from each tournament from each server. The matches should consist of a few matches where all get a chance to battle each other even the same servers so that we can see if maybe one server takes 1st and 2nd. O and i think there are more EU accounts available the NA so should be running on EU. But im sure it needs to be tested first cause we don't want excuses of lag and so on. Question
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Top three teams per server? 1st, 2nd, and 3rd?

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 pm

nah top 2

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm

lol cyclo rejected T_T </3

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 pm

But, But, I want to play the EU people. I want to know if Michi, Stims, and Rooib are good representations of EU ability.

Also SungJ, I'm not sure if Skillz deserves to be considered on our team because when I asked him to be our backup it was "sure man." When I asked him to be ready for one game just in case one of us wouldn't be there his response "nah, I'm talking with some irl friends atm."

Since he didn't even do anything and refused to even be ready to be a backup I think you should edit him off of our team. Just saying...

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Cyclo wrote:But, But, I want to play the EU people. I want to know if Michi, Stims, and Rooib are good representations of EU ability.
they are, im not Very Happy

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 am

i hav trouble understanding how michi's name even showed up there XD

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 am

Very Happy
SadFace wrote:i hav trouble understanding how michi's name even showed up there XD
rooib let me play a bit on his na acc if he has no time. thx again to him. but havent played a good game there.

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:53 am

yah so far, the people who show up to na get curbstomped...

i feel for them tho. i certainly ran into some trouble a few times in eu.

the thing is, the servers have such different metagames that it can be hard to go from one to another.
call it culture shock if you will ^^

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:29 am

All the realms are quite different. I haven't seen EU play so I can only judge the difference between the NA and the KR. KR has a shit ton more teamwork and a lot better positional play.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:10 am

Cyclo wrote:All the realms are quite different. I haven't seen EU play so I can only judge the difference between the NA and the KR. KR has a shit ton more teamwork and a lot better positional play.
dude SKILLZ and lately YOU are being a fucking pain in the ass with those ganks... also skillz only play abel or krizard.... fucking annoying

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:08 am

Well, I'm playing Abel a bit like a Korean would. Studying Kiro's replays and such. It's funny how people think "oh I'm safe I just killed my guy wooh that was close I was in red heal-". 1 c ends that thinking, but I had the most lolsy game of all time with KrK today. He went Horus, I went Abel, Skillz went Krizard and we just moved around in a group of 3 starting at level 10 and we got 34 assists by the end of the game and were about 1 kill ahead of our opponents and it was so funny.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Difference between KR and NA is no more about styles. It's about which server is better in skills.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mr pro Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 am

SungJ wrote:Difference between KR and NA is no more about styles. It's about which server is better in skills.
true..... xelnaga sigh

mr pro

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:47 am

Ok so there is a lot of talk and no action are we going to do this or what?? we need to decide if top 2 or 3 teams will go head to head. Common guys lets get this started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 am

Who would be third btw, since both my team and Mishen's team lost in the semifinals. We didn't have a third place deciding game (tip: for next tourney have the losers from the semifinals fight for third and have, as usual, the winners from the semifinals fight for first). If there's no third place deciding game typically whoever lost to the first place team gets the position of third since obviously the first place team was the best in the tourney so losing to the second place team is harder than losing to the first place team. So it should be Mishen's team in third place, my team should be in fourth. We lost to Mishen's team when we played them and they lost to KrK's team which is better than Alex's team. So Mishen's team should be third and play in the top 3. That should remove Pacman's objection to the third place playing although you'd have to ask Barsark, Bill, and MishenEx if they would like to do the NA vs. EU showmatch since the only one of them who really actively plays CT would be Barsark. Mishen isn't on often (atleast not on the NA server, he might be on in KR) and I hardly ever see Bill. Barsark was nervous that Bill wouldn't even show up for the tourney since he showed up about 5-10minutes before it started.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum