City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PACMAN FORCEFIRE SUPPLEMENT

3 posters

Go down

PACMAN FORCEFIRE SUPPLEMENT Empty PACMAN FORCEFIRE SUPPLEMENT

Post  pacman Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:14 pm

this is meant as a supplement to Annako's guide

i don' really feel like discussing how to stim at lvl 1, so read his first. this just offers more advanced details and strategies.
for replays check out mine. i will try to upload some good korean ones also

this is a good basic guide.

corrections/suggestions:

1. after you level up at first level, dont try to farm until the snipers get there. literally JUST attack the opponent. hell, i dont even split some times the point of this is to either make them go heal with your 60 dps or delay them from killing your first four marines for as long as possible (the next set of marines spawns as soon as you kill 4).
but, then again, i am about as aggro of a player as it gets

2. the second build you posted is not a build i like at all. there are many problems with getting the ultimate that early (its weak at that level, you are investing an early 500 gas into pack and 1 mineral that could be attack, and you regen even with pot will be so shitty it will fuck your combo)

3. Shop orders: the CLASSIC BUILD- aggressive (if you are looking for lots of kills).
mana regen -> booster -> mana pack (try to get this at 350 mana to get your ultimate early) -> shields x 2 -> mana regen -> shields x 3

the PACMAN BUILD- i personally find that i really don't need speed or an early ultimate to kill people
mana regen x 2 -> booster -> shields x 3 -> teleport -> max shields -> shield + health regen -> max health -> max respawn time

the OTHER BUILD
i don't really know the details cuz i don't like this build, but its almost like genesic hunter build
card + pot + early ult

somewhere in ALL OF THESE there get teleport, 1 shield regen, and 1 health regen
always carry at least 1 mana pot. after lvl 12 or so, i like to carry 2 mana 1 health

4. DONT GET SPEED POINTS. really, i know this is weird, but trust me. if you don't get speed or speed card and solely rely on boosters + headbutt, you can max attack by about lvl 15. as soon as you hit max attack, max out speed. this is a strange tip... but i learned it from observing NenDD (the best ff).
obviously, if you feel you need speed, upgrade it. but most of the time, you shouldn't need it (kill in one combo... why chase?).

5. Priorities after level 3: 1. constantly kill the character in your lane 2. farm your lane (creeps + tanks) 3. push your buidlings (i know number three on your priority list seems low, but really, farming only takes a couple seconds and you can't push safely while your opponent is in your lane) 4. gank (once you push your lane, which is hopefully before anyone else in the game, start killing people, assisting your allies, and pushing everything!)

6. really late game, when you no longer have the ability to kill people in one combo, focus on pushing rather than sniping. obviously, if you have the help of an ally, you can kill people or make those bitches go heal. but your main job is to go push

7. Tip: most people probably know this, but the ledges overlooking the 2 watchtowers closest to the enemies middle bunker are nice places to camp
Tip: use headbutt to blink out of ANY spell
Tip: To push t2, you can get a colonel and pf with one mana pot: queue up these commands: walk near colonel, walk to gate, place ten turrets in semicircle around pf. once those commands happen, all 10 turrets should be splashing both the pf and the colonel. then, use your pot to xcfvcv.

8. E'RY DAY IM SHUFFLIN E'RY DAY IM SHUFFLIN
THANKS PACMAN

hope this helps.
if you need any advice against specific characters i am happy to help
p.s. annako: wtf u sayin yo. my ff counters hades all day long

edit: MATCHUPS *NOTE: these are all for side lanes. never take a mid lane.

Good: vag(fried chikenz), samarion, ron, gaurdfire (as long as you blink out of firewall), b9, zeros (either ult, just make sure to dodge those dts with blink), zedait (my favorite matchup in the whole game), sylon, phantom, mega

Bad: fang (after patch, should be ok tho), quakers, duran, janne, df (judgement, that is. watch boa2 to learn how to deal with that Very Happy )

Variable (can go either way): Crazy burst damage people (whoever hits first wins, cuz ff is crazy burst also): bh, lur, chimera, hades, horus
blinkers: sh abel zava
(these will rarely be in side lanes tho). dont pot vs abel, just card + lots of harass. he's basically useless cuz you can headbut of beam. vs zava and sh, if you lane them, should be pretty ez on side lane to kill, but if you don't, watchout for nast ganks+burst. if you get the jump on these poeple and do your combo in less than a second, they will rarely react in time and they are very squishy so you will win. if they get on the jump on you, its usually lights out. try and headbutt away, but you are probably dead. so, make sure you have good map awareness vs blinkers

Last edited by pacman on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

pacman

Back to top Go down

PACMAN FORCEFIRE SUPPLEMENT Empty Re: PACMAN FORCEFIRE SUPPLEMENT

Post  anakko Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 pm

sure, but not mine :p told ya i'm not the best FF...
thx for your pointers anyways

anakko

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:50 pm

no don't delete plz.

this is long enough and has enough different content i think it should be seperate.

(also, im gonna update this with some replays)

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 pm

k fine but i swear it is a copy and paste job -.-

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:26 am

it is cut and paste... -.-

i meant different enough from anakko's guide lol

pacman