City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMMON RON BUILDS

+4
pacman
Vizio
SungJ
Chr1s
8 posters

Go down

COMMON RON BUILDS Empty COMMON RON BUILDS

Post  Chr1s Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Since there is no ron guide and i don't know why not that many people play him, here is a common build

lvl0-mana
lvl1-mana mana (use z to farm)
lvl2-mana mana (use v)
lvl3-attack attack
lvl4-attack ult
lvl5-attack attack
lvl 6 and so on is full attack full speed and depending on who your facing go for full hp or armor

items in shop
regen, regen, booster, full shield, portal in between the shields and so on

i won't be mentioning when to pot or card but i mana card in the beginning because level 2 is HELL but you can also mana card in the beginning depending on the opponent if the hero is too hard to kill get mana card if it isn't just pot

speed mastered before level 15 (thx sungj)
ANY FEEDBACK IS WELCOME and plz correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited by Chr1s on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

COMMON RON BUILDS Empty Re: COMMON RON BUILDS

Post  SungJ Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Good standard one. Just don't forget to get speed stats fast enough (all 5 before lvl15).

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vizio Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 am

Chr1s wrote:depending on who your facing go for full hp or armor

can you give a couple of examples

Vizio

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:09 am

armor-piercing move -> health

otherwise -> armor

pacman

Back to top Go down

COMMON RON BUILDS Empty characters that ignore armor

Post  Chr1s Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:53 am

I think the "title" are zeros' ult, arcane's ult, ummmm don't know XD but only few characters are so most of the times armor is better

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 am

its not actually arcane's ult that pierces its his v

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 am

I usually go 4 mana because you got enough mana already for v and at this time you missed already big marinesspaw due his weak z and just 7 range what makes it hard to snipe them. at lvl1 dont just attack 1 marine till he is dead because then you dont use 100% from your dot.
rons AA with 7 range does like 20 + maybe 5 dmg slash +30 dot to the target,the dot has no splash. also in beginning you could get 2 crates but its risky because its easy for others to steal them and then you are fucked.
heroes to lane: fast heroes : zedait, hades(maybe not at lvl 1 because he will rape you with his aa), neriam, pg
melee: always try to have vision and dont just go up ramps. vs duran, zeros, bh you should to good if you dont get to close to them. Try just to kill them with cvxzvxz. against other melee im not sure because i usually loose to them. against lur you could win too if you dominate the highground.
other heroes: he bad vs blinkers, good vs mech and normal to almost all others. vs heroes who dominates highground like gaya and janne he usually doesnt stand a chance.
buildings: x good and cheap vs buildings if you pot spam x+ v. also his x is great against final building if they let you go up the ramp.
hope i could help a bit. michi

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:54 pm

I think u shouldn't take his ulti that soon cauz it is pretty much useless early and u could use a lil more power....get ulti by lvl10-12 and before that just use z to harass and go for cvx for the kill the f is just a lost of time and mana until they get shields which most ppl dont vs ron cauz it's not a well known power hitter
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Rip wrote:I think u shouldn't take his ulti that soon cauz it is pretty much useless early and u could use a lil more power....get ulti by lvl10-12 and before that just use z to harass and go for cvx for the kill the f is just a lost of time and mana until they get shields which most ppl dont vs ron cauz it's not a well known power hitter
fast ulti is okay because dmg is good for 300 mana and its good for camping or when they come to you to potkill then often both player die and without ulti you dont have enough burst dmg.

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:15 pm

michi wrote:
Rip wrote:I think u shouldn't take his ulti that soon cauz it is pretty much useless early and u could use a lil more power....get ulti by lvl10-12 and before that just use z to harass and go for cvx for the kill the f is just a lost of time and mana until they get shields which most ppl dont vs ron cauz it's not a well known power hitter
fast ulti is okay because dmg is good for 300 mana and its good for camping or when they come to you to potkill then often both player die and without ulti you dont have enough burst dmg.

I like to use ulti on exp tanks. But maybe thats not so good? Looks cool.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:04 pm

the ulti is amazing on exp tanks after a bit of attack XD u can aa hit each like 3-4 times and 1 ulti will kill both + most the exp crates

SadFace

Back to top Go down

COMMON RON BUILDS Empty Ult of ron

Post  Chr1s Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 am

Thanks for all the feedback and thx for the heads up on the arcane's v

Ult is very good to get around lvl 4~5 because even though it doesn't do much dmg (it would probably put hp to around orange) it becomes very easy to pot kill instantly.

if you get the combo cvxf its most likely insta kill. Ron's ult also only costs 300 mana so you might as well use it for fast dmg.

5 mana and 4 mana hmmmm even if you miss the big spawn 5 mana equals faster regen
during the hell levels for ron 2-4 it will be very hard to push your lane. (i almost always mana card or pot to kill the other player)

Don't upgrade the "v" skill too early because when the worm comes out it will make your creep go all over the place T_T Some Korean players never get v upgrade until the final building (i don't see the point in delay)

If ron gets owned in the beginning there is usually no way for him to recover.
thx for the in depth description MICHI ! Very Happy
If anyone wants to know how to deal with ron as each character just reply to this thread Razz

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 am

You know that his v upgradte changed so now it drags in? So much better now for t2.

michi

Back to top Go down

COMMON RON BUILDS Empty LOL

Post  Chr1s Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:55 pm

NICE V!!! XD

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Chr1s wrote:
if you get the combo cvxf its most likely insta kill.

that combo is most likely gonna be a suicide against burst heroes that hav much easier time aimin at u when they can actually see u... (ie melee, zava, sh, mech, arcane, hades(tho this will probably end in a double kill) etc) imo its much better for f to be the panick button when 2 ppl wandered close by accident or the point after midgame where u can survive at least 1 burst combo.

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down