City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

+25
Modesty
abartley
PurpleSabbath
Kas
BananaPanda
Thrallsa
SadFace
NoonEe
Hyperi0n
Breeze
mishenex
Cyclo
Plice
Wind
nobeardasian
Ikumo
Alexander
Chr1s
TacoAvenger
Pseudoku
pacman
stims
Aloera
Macanas
SungJ
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  PurpleSabbath Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 am

Cyclo wrote:I smell bullshit, iDra never plays CT.
You sometime see him on the EU server and he is godly ^^

PurpleSabbath

Back to top Go down

BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Cyclo Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Yeah he's super good and popularized Medic in NA. But problem is is that he plays LoL now mostly. along with other's of our best players like Kas and Sareve.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Best of America means people who are actually active on the NA server are the ones competing to be listed on the loading screen for public bragging rights. If you don't belong to NA, why would a player or players who are never around be listed? That's just retarded. It's not even about Koreans or an OP team or anything. Artemis is Korean and a good representative sample of that level, but he deserves to be on the loading screen because this is his primary server.

Playing against people of better skill helps you learn. Playing against someone who is at a whole different level makes it less fun. It would be the difference between a high school kid playing against some older friends and then playing against Michael Jordan. If Mike was tutoring him, that would be different. But in a competitive situation that makes no sense if your one defense point is the educational experience.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!! - Page 5 Empty tournament

Post  Chr1s Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:57 pm

so only 4 people signed up so far so whats the minimum requirement of teams for the tourney to go on??

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 pm

I'm still waiting on the confirmation of the tourney date.

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 pm

I didn't know it was unconfirmed o.O
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Pseudoku wrote:I'm still waiting on the confirmation of the tourney date.

I tried but I don't think I can reset times for this time. I think I have no choice but to stick to the original plans.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:40 pm

cool sounds good man. <3.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:35 pm

<Team - Shadow Dread Lord Gods of the Dark Evil Dead Doom Legion>
-Pseudoku [448] pseudokuct@gmail.com
-Nored
-Uriel

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm

^^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i wish i could troll with u guys, but some of you aren't part of clan awesome

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 am

Aren't you with KrK and Barsark? cyclops

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 am

I would appreciate if you guys could help me get at least 8 teams for this tourney.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abartley Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 am

Team: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

-abartley (285); andrewbartley@verizon.net
-DarkAngel
-Keisho

abartley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Reaperman formed a team I think so that makes seven.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Uh... is Mishenex making a team with iDra and HipHopHammer?

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Maybe we can send over an EU team?!
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:56 pm

@Pseudoku, Modesty: Not confirmed yet.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:56 pm

well 3 bros hav na accs XD

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Rooib Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:59 pm

just 2....

Rooib
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

SadFace wrote:well 3 bros hav na accs XD

OH MY GOD YOUR NAME IS BLUE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:43 pm

I don't want EU players in the tournament for the same reason as the korean players. I don't see why we wouldn't allow koreans but allow eu. Even if the eu players aren't as good it is still the BOA. Maybe winner of BOA vs the winner of EU to see which server is better?
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 pm

I like that idea ^^

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 am

Don't be afraid, i heard EU is way lower than NA in skill.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 am

Especially Rooib and stims, what fucking noobs.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 am

Thrallsa wrote:
OH MY GOD YOUR NAME IS BLUE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM

uhh i got given moderator status but i cant actually do anything a moderator can do which is retarded

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next