City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i pass to another classification at CT??

+4
SKTerran
Cyclo
anakko
Wind
8 posters

Go down

How can i pass to another classification at CT?? Empty How can i pass to another classification at CT??

Post  Wind Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Like general, colonel, commander i am Squad leader and i want to know how i pass to commander/colonel/general anyone knows it??

Wind

Back to top Go down

How can i pass to another classification at CT?? Empty Re: How can i pass to another classification at CT??

Post  anakko Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Get kills
Don't die

anakko

Back to top Go down

How can i pass to another classification at CT?? Empty Re: How can i pass to another classification at CT??

Post  Cyclo Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Don't quit; I've got a great k/d but lots of quits so I'm like a commander/colonel even though I'm one of the best inhousers save for Skillz, Alex +.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SKTerran Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:38 am

i quit like 90% of the games I lose and I am general and play nearly only ih O_O

SKTerran

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 am

SKTerran wrote:i quit like 90% of the games I lose and I am general and play nearly only ih O_O

RQ > surrender
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:26 am

Well i have noticed that killing generals when you are placement gets you to general faster. If you are commander and you kill only placements you will not go to colonel as fast as killing generals. Also RQting is normally a bad thing as it will get you downgraded. So kill guys with better stats then yourself. I think this is how it works not really sure
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:28 am

Who gives a shit about stats anyway?
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 pm

After-Life wrote:Well i have noticed that killing generals when you are placement gets you to general faster.

I think your rank is decided once the sum of your kills and deaths reaches 100. At least that's what it looks like for me when i go 100-0.

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum