City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch Notes - Translation [9/21]

+12
PurpleSabbath
Pseudoku
anakko
Kokiri
After-Life
Cyclo
SadFace
Thrallsa
NoonEe
Ikumo
pacman
SungJ
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Patch Notes - Translation [9/21] Empty Patch Notes - Translation [9/21]

Post  SungJ Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:35 pm

(Version #s are KR standard. As soon as IUPrime sends me e-mail of these contents they will be up on NA/EU as well)

[1.109]
-Each ressurection pack now costs 400 gas.
-Each ressurection pack decreases less ressurection time (4 -> 3 seconds)
-You can now buy up to 6 ressurection packs.

-Now HP pot recovers HP for a longer time (10 -> 12.5 seconds). Total amount of recovering HP is same so it's a nerf.
-Each HP pack increases total recovering hp from each health pot by 200.
-Attack range stat is deleted for most characters.

-Experience for defense towers increased (45 -> 55)
-Experience for bunkers decreased (180 -> 135)
-Experience for commanders increased (75 -> 100)

<Neiram>
-Starting damage for Aqua shotgun decreased (33 -> 25)
-Increasing damage per attack stat for Aqua shotgun decreased (5 -> 4)

<Mighty Monk>
-Starting damage for Saiur laser increased (37 -> 43)
-Increasing damage per attack stat for Saiur laser increased (4.5 -> 5.3)

<Ron>
-Infective Insect decreases health pot ability by 50%.
-Strengthened Ex-King Insect now gathers target instead of spreading them out.

<Berr Nine>
-Armageddon's time frame in between each explosion decreased (0.5 -> 0.3 seconds) => means they land faster

<Brai>
-Radioactive Fire lasts for longer time (6 -> 10 seconds). Damage is dealt same way (3times x 2seconds)
-Radioactive Fire decreases health pots' ability by 50%.

<Sylon>
-You can now choose both rolling thunder and bio spectrum.
-Bio spectrum is not shown on character's skills screen.

<Abel>
-Initial damage for Chaos Beam decreased (20 -> 15)
-Increasing damage per attack stat for Chaos Beam decreased (3 -> 2.3)
-Target in Chaos Beam receives 20% additional damage from other attacks.

<Arcane>
-A bit of delay is added to normal attack.

<Phantom Gazette>
-A new stat is added: Radar.

<Hades>
-Each booster lasts for less time (3 -> 2.5 seconds)

[1.112]
-Each card can be bought after 1 second from buying the previous one. (IUPrime did this for fixing bug)

<Mana Regeneration Pack>
-Before: Each pack used to increase 6 mana per time frame (not second but I don't know the time frame for sure).
-After: Now each packs increases different amount. => 1st: 4, 2nd: 6, 3rd: 8, 4th: 10, 5th: 12

<Chimera>
-Paralyzing effect for Virus Blood lasts for less time (8 -> 6 seconds. target stops each 1.5 seconds x 4 times)
-Paralyzed target stops for 0.35 second at a time instead of 0.75.
-Speed stat increases less speed for Gaezilla (0.5 -> 0.3 second)

<Sylon>
-Bio spectrum effect changed: by 25% you do not receive damage.
-When bio spectrum is on it will show up on character screen.

<Blade Hunter>
-Strengthening Blazing increases less slow effect (20% -> 15%)

<Abel>
-Illusion stream's cushions will bound by 80%. In other words each cushion may not work by 20%.
-Movement speed for targets in Chaos Beam increased (1 -> 1.3)

<Dark Fact>
-Claria Judgement's increasing damage per attack stat increased (5 -> 8 per hit)

[1.113]
<Mana Regeneration Pack>
-Amount of mana regen per pack changed (4/6/8/10/12 -> 5/6.5/8/9.5/11)

<Abel>
-Illusion Stream Beam's Cushion Percentage changed (80% per each cushion -> 90%/85%/80%/75% for each bounce)

[1.120]
-Starting level changed to 1 instead of 0.
-Charge is achieved in level 2.
-Max level changed (25 -> 30)
-Earning gas for max level changed (1500 -> 2000)
-Max # of stats for Attack, Health, and Mana changed (25 -> 30)

-Max # of observers increased to 4.

Last edited by SungJ on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Patch Notes - Translation [9/21] Empty Re: Patch Notes - Translation [9/21]

Post  pacman Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:51 pm

about fucking time mighty monk got a buff. this sounds awesome. thanks for translation sungj!

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

What does radar do? (Not at computer at the moment)

Also, Neiram's gay shotgun finally gets nerfed.

And, why did abel get nerfed again?

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 pm

What does that Manaregen pack thing mean? Less mana regen per pack? that would suck badly
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm

I think it's how much mana you regen a second.
It used to be +6 mana regen a second for every mana pack you bought, now it's +4+6+8+10+12 (I think)

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:32 pm

So if you have all 5 its more mana regen? And with 3 the same? Ok... thats ok
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:52 am

Basically what Ikumo explained about mana regen is correct.
With 3 you get same regen (18), and if you get all five you get much more regen (30 -> 40)

But the fact that with less than 3 packs you get less mana regen hurts KR style 1-2mana regen plays pretty bad,
so there is definitely a chance of shift of metagame for the KR trend.

For EU I don't know much but for NA people who either go really high on either regen or mana potion,
I don't think they would feel too hurt about this one.

Abel was nerfed because of its absolute superiority of supporting ability, but this nerf would most likely be the last one.
Also IUPrime's effort to buff Monk and nerf Chimera doesn't seem to work yet so far.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 am

How was Abel nerfed? Yes, on a 1v1 situation he is, but in team fights his chaos beam suddenly is way more helpful with the 20%+damage to other skills.

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:09 am

yah wut wus the reason for the regen change? that basically nerfs the shit out of melee, makes mana cards more useful, and buffs a few casters... can you ask him why he did that? and yah the mighty monk buff is pretty fail but at least its a start...

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 am

@Thrallsa & pacman:

IUprime's intention to recent patch was to specify each character's role.
That is why Abel has become such a pity in 1v1 but instead has additional effect on Chaos Beam.

This intention also relates to the mana regen patch.
He intended to encourage regen-heavy casters to make more use of them,
and for potion-heavy fighters mana regen will be less recommended, so they will use potions&cards more.

Of course since this part is quite a change, there are numerous oppositions to this patch as well in Korea.
Casters cry because they can't buy shield/hp packs and "have to" buy mana regens for efficiency,
while potion-heavy characters are deciding to almost give up mana regen and just card&potion all the way.
IUPrime said if balance doesn't work out as he expected then he will change probably to 5/6.5/8/9.5/11,
but right now it is just a time period to test out how those changes work.

And by the way sorry for the delay of the patches.
I just hope IUPrime answers to at least one of my infinite requests for patches & major bug fixes.

@Ikumo: I know 80% is a huge nerf to Illusion Stream Beam,
but it was supposedly to be nerfed at some point anyway.
In more than 2v2 team fights the cushion damage can bounce more than once onto the same target,
so it could end up giving way more damage than any ultimate skill.
But I do agree that 80% per "each" cushion is really harsh for Abel's pvp ability.

Last edited by SungJ on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 am; edited 5 times in total

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:27 am

Thrallsa wrote:How was Abel nerfed? Yes, on a 1v1 situation he is, but in team fights his chaos beam suddenly is way more helpful with the 20%+damage to other skills.

Well, to back myself up, they technically balanced out the buffs and nerfs to his chaos beam, as the movement speed of units inside of the chaos beam has increased, along with his chaos beam doing shit damage. Why in the world was the storm beam (or whatever it was called) nerfed? If you guys REALLY wanted Abel to be a full on support hero, make movement speed within his chaos beam .1 or something, it still stands that blinkers will fuck Abel up so hard, give him back his hp or something Rolling Eyes

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 am

I also think that the 20% bonus does not help unless you have REALLY coordinated teams, i.e. inhouse. Abel just became crap in pubs due to retarded allies. The 20% bonus is also slightly negated due to the direct nerf to its damage as well. All in all, I think abel just got reduced to nothing. I even think any of the trap heros, (janne gf zedait fung you no bang dong) would do a better support role.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this regen change only hurt 1 eu player T__T me T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Ikumo wrote:I also think that the 20% bonus does not help unless you have REALLY coordinated teams, i.e. inhouse. Abel just became crap in pubs due to retarded allies. The 20% bonus is also slightly negated due to the direct nerf to its damage as well. All in all, I think abel just got reduced to nothing. I even think any of the trap heros, (janne gf zedait fung you no bang dong) would do a better support role.

sry for double post but basically u answered ur own complaint... this game is balanced around inhouses not pubs -.-

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:34 pm

SadFace wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this regen change only hurt 1 eu player T__T me T__T

+1
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:25 pm

I think the game SHOULD favor pubs more, if the game revolved around 200 apm, well there goes your front page you were trying to promote.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:33 pm

ok first of all apm is overrated. easily possible to inhouse and dominate with less than 60 apm (although i like to keep it at about 600 for the girls).

second, if the game is balanced around pubs, all the good people will leave, so there would be no point in trying to get the pub players better... cuz they would leave as soon as they got good. balancing around pubs is a circular mistake that leads to games dying.
dont be fuckhead tryin to ruin the balance of a good game. learn to play sonnnnnnnnnn

edit: dont start on the "should we be gay retards and balance the game around pubs" argument. hes obviously a troll. lol!

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:55 pm

pacman wrote:ok first of all apm is overrated. easily possible to inhouse and dominate with less than 60 apm (although i like to keep it at about 600 for the girls).

second, if the game is balanced around pubs, all the good people will leave, so there would be no point in trying to get the pub players better... cuz they would leave as soon as they got good. balancing around pubs is a circular mistake that leads to games dying.
dont be fuckhead tryin to ruin the balance of a good game. learn to play sonnnnnnnnnn

edit: dont start on the "should we be gay retards and balance the game around pubs" argument. hes obviously a troll. lol!

Lol. You mad bro?

Btw, chimera is soooo op. That shit should do 0 damage. I don't know why you guys didn't nerf her even more. She's the most op character in the game.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:57 pm

LMFUCK. How come you lose to abel every game lololololololol ^-^

EDIT:

You want to know why nexus wars desert strike and sotis are STILL front page? Because that shit is EZ.

Balancing around pubs attracts MORE people. Do you want to know what a person's first thought of playing ct is? Holy shit this game is too hard, let's leave. Inhouse is a percent of CT. All those hours on the game cant be NA inhouse playing 16000 hours (or whatever it was). A character shouldn't be nerfed just because this ONE guy can do a sick combos because he plays 25 hours a day.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:23 am

guys... even trolls and noobs are entitled to their own opinions. if this guy wants to to take a verbal-shit on the post that sungj worked so hard to translate... just ignore him. if you wanna troll, bring it to a different post and get the fuck out of here.

end of discussion.

if you want to reply, make a new topic called "noob qq"
thanks. gtfo.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 am

edit: dont start on the "should we be gay retards and balance the game around pubs" argument. hes obviously a troll.

I didn't start anything, I stated my opinion and you replied by calling me a troll because you obviously suck at dealing with abel, and the game in general. It appears the summerfags still haven't left.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 am

@pacman, Ikumo: Enough.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 pm

@Pac/Ikumo you woke up the anger of the mighty SungJ, better shutup.

Back to the topic; so now there is a percent chance his beam won't bounce? the c skill? or is there a percent chance it wont hit AND bounce? This is partially confusing and what was the buff to ress packs that made people start to like the 12-15attack, 5health, 3speed by level 12? They were just nerfed from a max of 20seconds on ress time to 18max. Also how come it seems that only Abel got a nerf to "pen him" into his role. Is he planning on doing similar things with other chars.?

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Cyclo wrote:@Pac/Ikumo you woke up the anger of the mighty SungJ, better shutup.

Back to the topic; so now there is a percent chance his beam won't bounce? the c skill? or is there a percent chance it wont hit AND bounce? This is partially confusing and what was the buff to ress packs that made people start to like the 12-15attack, 5health, 3speed by level 12? They were just nerfed from a max of 20seconds on ress time to 18max. Also how come it seems that only Abel got a nerf to "pen him" into his role. Is he planning on doing similar things with other chars.?

So Abel's c skill bounces 5 times including the initial hit, right?
The initial hit always gets through, but from the next cushions the percentage comes in to factor.
So initial shot goes through 100%, the first bound after it will go through 90%, second 85%, and so on.

Well the change on ress packs were initially meant for fixing bugs, so I guess IUPrime intended to fix numbers
but make the function similar to previous ones. 400gas in my opinion is a bit too cheap but anyway.

Also, Abel with his blink, jade, illusion stream beam, and Chaos Beam made him too superior in supporting area,
and that is basically why you would always see 1 Abel per game in Korean scene in case of last month.
So IUPrime had no choice but to nerf it. But when he nerfed it he didn't want to destroy Abel's supporting role
so instead he mostly nerfed his individual pvp skills and made both nerfs and buffs for the support part.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm

people likeKrizald compareable to Abel now?

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next