City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IH Rules is there any??

+3
michi
SadFace
After-Life
7 posters

Go down

IH Rules is there any??   Empty IH Rules is there any??

Post  After-Life Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:36 am

Hi Guys so another noob question from me. So in IH games are there any rules that apply like farming in all lanes?? I have found that the guys tend to farm in all lanes not just their own making it harder for a guy that is behind to catch up (Normally me). So is it ok for other team mates to do this. I know that the team will have one hero that is much higher level but at the end you can’t win alone and that is why it’s a team game?? And then we get to the base I think as a good team even if you are faster at killing your bunker you should help you mates to get there bunker by damaging it so that the they can also level thus giving a balanced team that can play better and win more?? Like I said noob question but I really want to play better but just get frustrated when I fall behind and when I try to farm some random team mate that has leveled faster will run like flash and steal all my creep with one skill shot. Question
Or if there is any other general rules we should know, please post them so the noobs like me can learn more about the IH games and come back to own the pros later. Evil or Very Mad
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

IH Rules is there any??   Empty Re: IH Rules is there any??

Post  SadFace Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 pm

no rules but the better players avoid stealing since it obviously fucks up teammates, but leaving ur own lane to give a support kill or w/e needs some compensation cos he lost some time in the center lane so he needs like a tank jsut to make up for it but he shouldnt take ur creep

depending on ur team/agreement the initial carry/pusher/time buyer could take out almost all the t1 to give his team a headstart when there is a melee/sniper thats just there to kill ppl and not really focus on buildings or give some1 like a mode hero a set up time to turn into some kinda tanking monster

also if there is a clear feeder ppl generally decide creep is better used for their own exp... in which case try and get better so ppl dont think ur a waste of space -.-

the rest is just common manners/trolling/raaaaaggeeuuuu

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 pm

you shouldnt steal creep or exp trucks, maybe exp trucks when you know the timings and you see your teammate wont make it in that time. I usually try to lower the hp of buildings for teammates and dont steal them, sometimes i take turrets because its not that much exp when its already lategame. Bunker should be for teammates or the one with lowest lvl. In the end creep give almost no gas/exp compared to kills so i prefer to take creep from other lanes too because its vision for your enemy but also just in realy lategame.
sometimes i also steal 1 creep when im on 1085 gas or something to get to 1100, im realy sry for my teammates.
Also if creep runs into turrets because your mate died, try to stop the creep, if you cant just take it and give your teammates a bit from your own creep, or thats how i do it. i hope i could help.
michi

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:59 pm

michi wrote:you shouldnt steal creep or exp trucks, maybe exp trucks when you know the timings and you see your teammate wont make it in that time. I usually try to lower the hp of buildings for teammates and dont steal them, sometimes i take turrets because its not that much exp when its already lategame. Bunker should be for teammates or the one with lowest lvl. In the end creep give almost no gas/exp compared to kills so i prefer to take creep from other lanes too because its vision for your enemy but also just in realy lategame.
sometimes i also steal 1 creep when im on 1085 gas or something to get to 1100, im realy sry for my teammates.
Also if creep runs into turrets because your mate died, try to stop the creep, if you cant just take it and give your teammates a bit from your own creep, or thats how i do it. i hope i could help.
michi
please michi sort out your internet PLEASE i really want to play on your team you sound like a real team player also Sadface you are right i understand what you are saying about them taking it cause one might die a lot but please guys tell me if you are out leveled in a big way what do you do. ill give an example, i was like level 8 Sylon and i think it was lugworm playing GF level 14. Every time i went out to farm he would be faster and pawn me. Should i RQ like some people or stay and try to fight my way back bom
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Ask teammate for switch lanes, ask them to gank GF so you have time to farm tanks and creeps, but never run out alone and try to farm cause you'll only feed him more. But just dont RQ before talking to teammates
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 pm

NoonEe wrote:Ask teammate for switch lanes, ask them to gank GF so you have time to farm tanks and creeps, but never run out alone and try to farm cause you'll only feed him more. But just dont RQ before talking to teammates
I was just joking about RQ i never do. But you are right i have to ask team mates for help. and yes running out alone is dumb i tend to just piss my team mates off. BTW i have never played pots up till that game and now i think i can hold much better.
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

After-Life wrote:
please michi sort out your internet PLEASE i really want to play on your team you sound like a real team player also Sadface you are right i understand what you are saying about them taking it cause one might die a lot but please guys tell me if you are out leveled in a big way what do you do. ill give an example, i was like level 8 Sylon and i think it was lugworm playing GF level 14. Every time i went out to farm he would be faster and pawn me. Should i RQ like some people or stay and try to fight my way back bom

Ask team for help to gank him.

Also, when you pot you should always use all mana, so in some cases that means "stealing" creep from team mates.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:17 pm

The division of collecting experiences for lanes is actually totally up to the team's decision,

although what LALA said is close to what usually happens.

By the way if you steal anything (except kills) from others' lanes in random Korean public games,

you get cussed all the way xD even till late game.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 pm

basically what lala and sungj said

but lala is wrong about respawn times on tanks. even if no1 else kills them, u just hav to kill 2 in the same section and they WILL respawn... (just try it out urself, its most noticeable on the first spawn cycle at 5:50ish)

as for being outlevelled, dont for the love of god get in range and dont for the love of god do what i do and try and pot against some1 who is outlevelled and full health( thats not really that viable even if u do hav some incredible burst but i do it cos i like to be ambitious Very Happy) if ur underlevelled by like 5, avoid buying pots and just focus on regen for a bit and play as positionally as u can to kill creep/tanks without being ganked.

if ur midgame/lategame just roam around taking any stale creep (ie creep outside ppl's paths and just clumping to headbutt other creep) and a few tanks, occasionally be in the background to lend some dps, or be a building sinker if ur hero is suited for the task while ur teammates distract and fight other heroes, once ur within 2-3 levels buy pots again and shadow at least 1 teammate if its the appropriate phase of the game

if ur early game just ask for a gank(shouldnt be too much effort) or just switch with some1 more appropriate(if possible)

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:15 pm

I have to agree with all of you if a player die and someone takes kills the creep it is fine and also to avoid the turrets from killing it. I think the main objective for me should be not to fight a fight i cant win and call for backup. Thanks for clearing this matter so that i know how not to piss guys off but still play a competitive game. I hope that soon i can also join a team and play tournaments but im not ready yet Crying or Very sad Thanks again
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 pm

there are no teams in eu and i know ur an eu player... just show up in chat ask for some games (majority of ppl wont care if ur crap and it doesnt matter unless its a game between "top" eu players where team balance is somewhat needed) and dont be a dick or ppl troll the fuck outta u or take u on in a series of 1v1s (lane restriction) if u think ur so good and basically just show u how crap u are -.-

even if u get owned u learn stuff about not diving in headfirst etc, mod is good to ask tips from tho he can be quite blunt and hes almost always in the chatchannel, dont ever listen to jayT or pulsen btw

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 pm

SadFace wrote:
dont ever listen to jayT or pulsen btw

The trollers Very Happy

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 pm

jay and hyperion are the trolls

pulsen just smokes some serious crack or sommin

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 pm

SadFace wrote:

even if u get owned u learn stuff about not diving in headfirst etc, mod is good to ask tips from tho he can be quite blunt and hes almost always in the chatchannel, dont ever listen to jayT or pulsen btw

No life Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Modesty
Modesty

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 am

SadFace wrote:there are no teams in eu and i know ur an eu player... just show up in chat ask for some games (majority of ppl wont care if ur crap and it doesnt matter unless its a game between "top" eu players where team balance is somewhat needed) and dont be a dick or ppl troll the fuck outta u or take u on in a series of 1v1s (lane restriction) if u think ur so good and basically just show u how crap u are -.-

i have listened to jayT trolling everyone and it quite funny sometimes but you are right Mod gives good advice i just have to practice it more. Also i have to find and master one hero so far i have played mostly rnd and tho it looked like the right way to learn all the heros i now know that you should at least master one or two heros. That is why they say jack off all trades and master of none. Time to find my MOJO Twisted Evil BTW how many hours do you guys put in to this game??
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:48 pm

mod spends his life's energy on c.t

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

SadFace wrote:mod spends his life's energy on c.t

Well now i got school. Neutral
Modesty
Modesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum