City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Lala change the Pot mechanics?

+5
reaperman
imtd
nc1217
SadFace
Breeze
9 posters

Go down

Should Lala Change the pot Mechanic?

Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Vote_lcap21%Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Vote_lcap45%Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 13 ]
Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Vote_lcap34%Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 29

Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Empty Should Lala change the Pot mechanics?

Post  Breeze Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 pm

So this is in response to the thread "Current mapmaking situation", whats your opinion?
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Empty Re: Should Lala change the Pot mechanics?

Post  SadFace Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:38 pm

if anything should be changed it should be the regen rate of a pot T__T its too annoying to be gimped when ur tryin an early pot but then again this is what differentiates an early aggro style with a good early aggro style

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Should Lala change the Pot mechanics? Empty Re: Should Lala change the Pot mechanics?

Post  nc1217 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Should Breeze stop making poll?

nc1217

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm

wtf someone made a poll that isnt cyclo

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  reaperman Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:37 am

nc1217 wrote:Should Breeze stop making poll?
YES SHE SHOULD

reaperman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 am

of course he should. he would be a very intelligent man if he changes pots and CT in general. might actually bump this piece of shit game to the top of front page again.

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  Executioner Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:57 am

Ballistixz wrote:of course he should. he would be a very intelligent man if he changes pots and CT in general. might actually bump this piece of shit game to the top of front page again.
Translation, using Google Translates Bullshitâ„¢ filter:
"In my opinion, I would like him to. In my opinion it would make him an intelligent man if he were to change pots and City of Tempest in general. Might bump this game that I have little to no experience with and completely suck ass at to the top of the front page again, even though its remained as close to the front as almost any other game considering it's release date."
Thank Google!
Executioner
Executioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:10 am

Executioner wrote:
Ballistixz wrote:of course he should. he would be a very intelligent man if he changes pots and CT in general. might actually bump this piece of shit game to the top of front page again.
Translation, using Google Translates Bullshitâ„¢ filter:
"In my opinion, I would like him to. In my opinion it would make him an intelligent man if he were to change pots and City of Tempest in general. Might bump this game that I have little to no experience with and completely suck ass at to the top of the front page again, even though its remained as close to the front as almost any other game considering it's release date."
Thank Google!

CT is usually always on the middle of the 2nd or 3rd page.on its best days its at the very bottom of page one. w/e are you smoking?

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 am

It's on first page atm. You know, I have nothing against newbies in general, but why cant you just shut up and accept that you suck, instead of telling us how the game could be better. If its such a piece of shit, why dont you just gtfo and play LoL or something.
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 am

It's on first page atm.
In EU maybe not NA
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 am

Rip wrote:
It's on first page atm.
In EU maybe not NA
yeah its 1st in eu bottom of 2nd/3rd in na

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Executioner Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:18 am

If you have a custom filter on it should be 1/2
Executioner
Executioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 am

NoonEe wrote:It's on first page atm. You know, I have nothing against newbies in general, but why cant you just shut up and accept that you suck, instead of telling us how the game could be better. If its such a piece of shit, why dont you just gtfo and play LoL or something.

Nope

chuck testa

Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum