City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Tempest: Chimera

4 posters

Go down

City of Tempest: Chimera Empty City of Tempest: Chimera

Post  Contempt Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 am

How do you play Chimera?

Contempt
Admin

https://cityoftempest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

City of Tempest: Chimera Empty Re: City of Tempest: Chimera

Post  Modesty Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 pm

You can do 2 mana build with chimera. Then you need to focus down 2 big marines and 2 ghost as fast as you can to lvl up. Then you can force other hero back with imba auto atk dmg.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm

SadFace wrote:but that sorta relies on ur creep shooting bigger creep(to help u focus) in order to level anytime in the next yr

Not really.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

this shit so op. how many times do i have to say it T_T
this is my first guide, so praise me.

GUIDE TO MEGA-FACKING-OP-NESS: i'm no chimera expert, but it don't really take an expert. so here is pacnoob's guide to facking chikenz:
bounce affraid monkey silent Crying or Very sad rendeer farao jocolor lol! albino albino albino
FARMING
lvl 0---- autoattack whatever u feel like. whether it be shiny green boxes or your raging oppenent..... oh, and kill whatever it is that you happen to be attacking. use ur zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. not your x. that way you can split while attacking
lvl 1---- if you split properly, you should lvl up at about same time as opponent/ force your oppenent to go heal if he is melee. if your opponent sucks and doesnt split, use c. if he has sex split like pacnoob, dont even bother, just use t,z.
lvl 2-6/8---- use v and z to farm. you should eventually use other moves like v + d to farm, but wait until you have enough mana for d. idk when you have enough regen for this. xD

after--- kill tanks and everything else with v+d+autoattack.

PVP
lvl 0-4--- autoattack/spawn summons.... you are one annoying mofo. even if you don't get a kill, at least force your opponent to go heal... but you really should be able to get a kill.
lvl 4+ --- Get pot... w -> fvcxd vc vc vc.... you actually need good apm and clicking skills to properly use c. but if you can pull off that combo, your burst is ridiculous.

Pushing

who give fack. u so op. use tzxcvdawddffasdfafs and world will be yours for the facking.
but seriously, you can get away with using d on tier 1. on tier 2, use x and v (or if you pot, use all your skills obviously)

Conclusion

go forth disciples, and shed your period blood and fag auto-attack onto everyone. make them rage.
AND GIGGLE CUZ U SO FACKING OP. if you ever lose.... i am dissapoint.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:39 am

1.) 4 mana
2.) Damage/Lings
3.) Mana Card
3.) Spawn lings and eat all the tanks
4.) 9 more damage until level 10 attack
5.) Health until bunker down
6.) Attack/Health for the rest of it

In the beginning you can actually kill both boxes before getting to marines. Enjoy 3000 hp lings now with epic confusion and dildo rape.

%$@! THIS MOTHERF^*@ING GAY ASS HERO OMG I HAVE TO HEAL SO MUCH AS ZEROS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 60 STARTING DAMAGE THAT IS 30% OF ZEROS Z SKILL WTF YO

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum