City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

+14
Pseudoku
Macanas
SungJ
Plice
Alexander
imtd
laerik
triumph
Modesty
pacman
NoonEe
Rip
SadFace
Cyclo
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo - Page 2 Empty Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Rip Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 am

Noonee? ur knee is a porcupine or smthing?
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:20 am

Cyclo, why did you put pacman in that list? He doesn't belong there, and we both know that.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Cyclo brought up a risky logic just to say stop ignoring him. I personally feel bad for him but this can't be solved easily.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 pm

*Trolls be ready to say various versions of "FINALLY"

Kenny, I plan on posting less as well as only posting more seriously. I don't see a point now in trolling since I can do other things that are more fun than trolling rather than wasting my time trolling. It was risky/flawed logic, however I don't have any other evidence that could be compared by both servers. Unless I posted a replay with good people in it where I played to my usual ability, but I don't save replays often and had recently played many pubs with Macanas rather than inhousing. I've gotten slightly tired of being looked down on, yes most of the people who do it are better than me. But the skill differential is much lower in my opinion than they imply or say. EU should have no right to comment on how good I am except for Rooib, Michi, or Stims since they are the only ones who have seen me play. But also that's not super valid because they haven't seen a large sample size of my play, I could've been high or drunk. I could've been super tired, lagging, had a streak of bad luck or any other mitigating factor to play badly. I could also play well simply because I laned someone else who was having a bad game(or is really bad at this game) and therefore fed me so I won the game for my team because of that reason. So they can't really tell my skill level without a larger sample size, I can think of a few people who I would honestly say have seen me play enough to actually know my average range of skill. Two people I won't dispute who have seen me play are Barsark because I recently have 1v1'd him so he knows my laning ability as well as having seen me play in many inhouses and pubstomps to know my teamwork and mid-lategame abilities. SungJ knows how good I am since I talk with him a lot(skype), play with him, ask him for tips, and in general have given him a very large sample size. If either of them says something about my skill I won't dispute it unless it's very obvious troll from Barsark. I was also having a "bad day" like Alexander had when in real life equivalents he assaulted me (is it still assault on the internet?) and people saying I'm worse than I am touched a nerve. I apologize to the people of the forum for enduring my previous outburst of irrational thought and emotion. I will endeavor to avoid trolling on the forum from now on and posting less. This is the part where trolls shall cry "FINALLY!"

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 pm

tl;dr plz and/or format

also afaik no eu player has commented on how good u are lol they just stomped on ur face for writing massive monologues/stupid shit

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:06 am

Cyclo wrote:*Trolls be ready to say various versions of "FINALLY"

Kenny, I plan on posting less as well as only posting more seriously. I don't see a point now in trolling since I can do other things that are more fun than trolling rather than wasting my time trolling. It was risky/flawed logic, however I don't have any other evidence that could be compared by both servers. Unless I posted a replay with good people in it where I played to my usual ability, but I don't save replays often and had recently played many pubs with Macanas rather than inhousing. I've gotten slightly tired of being looked down on, yes most of the people who do it are better than me. But the skill differential is much lower in my opinion than they imply or say. EU should have no right to comment on how good I am except for Rooib, Michi, or Stims since they are the only ones who have seen me play. But also that's not super valid because they haven't seen a large sample size of my play, I could've been high or drunk. I could've been super tired, lagging, had a streak of bad luck or any other mitigating factor to play badly. I could also play well simply because I laned someone else who was having a bad game(or is really bad at this game) and therefore fed me so I won the game for my team because of that reason. So they can't really tell my skill level without a larger sample size, I can think of a few people who I would honestly say have seen me play enough to actually know my average range of skill. Two people I won't dispute who have seen me play are Barsark because I recently have 1v1'd him so he knows my laning ability as well as having seen me play in many inhouses and pubstomps to know my teamwork and mid-lategame abilities. SungJ knows how good I am since I talk with him a lot(skype), play with him, ask him for tips, and in general have given him a very large sample size. If either of them says something about my skill I won't dispute it unless it's very obvious troll from Barsark. I was also having a "bad day" like Alexander had when in real life equivalents he assaulted me (is it still assault on the internet?) and people saying I'm worse than I am touched a nerve. I apologize to the people of the forum for enduring my previous outburst of irrational thought and emotion. I will endeavor to avoid trolling on the forum from now on and posting less. This is the part where trolls shall cry "FINALLY!"

I'll be honest. This is too long for me to read......

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:19 am

ill be honest: sadface and mod basically said it all.

if i can add one thing: either you are trolling us unsuccessfully by saying you troll because you never troll, or you are godawful at trolling.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:27 am

SungJ wrote:
Cyclo wrote:*Trolls be ready to say various versions of "FINALLY"

I'll be honest. This is too long for me to read......

Summary.
he says he love you and barsak

he played some pubs with me

eu players are gay and dont have the right to criticize him (except rooib and stuff)

He's trying to say that ppl some times have bad days (when some1 cant fucking play as always), so u fags dont expect some1 to play like a god always

Cyclo u good dude, dont let people get u mad or u'll become like fagxander just chill and take this shit as it's, a game

Fucking some1 else even if u "dont have the right to" is part of the game, if u want to fuck some1 be aware that u will probably will trolled back so.... just dont care too much about this after all its just a game

btw voidray owns pacman

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:22 am

I know it does, basically since people have to have TL;DR's.

1.posting less
2.trying to be serious with posts
3. If they're from EU they have no knowledge of my play so no right to comment on how good it is.
4. I'm tired of this BS so Pacman, whatever.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 am

Cyclo wrote:Examples: KrK, Macanas(Hades I always lose to), Pacman, Alexander, Psuedoku, Artemis, MishenEx, Barsark, maybe a few more but that's 8players I know that are better than me.

Why does everyone keep spelling my name incorrectly...

P.S. BLINK TO CHAOS BEAM if you're out of range and your teammate needs help immediately!

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:34 am

The main problem with that strategy is it gives up lane control (temporarily) to your opponent in the mid lane if you blink, also it requires 525mana so you have to be sitting around with nothing to do and in the early game having enough regen for 525 mana is difficult with a decent opponent. I thank you for the tip, I should be blinking and beaming more when I have enough regen. Also they could move closer to the towers Abel is sitting at and lure their opponent closer so that Abel can beam from the tower without having to blink.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:00 am

Cyclo wrote:My team got third/fourth in tourney(you should know, you're on it) so that's 4x3=12 so I'm in the top 12 players in NA. I'm above the "average" inhouser level which means I can be considered a "notable" inhouse player. I don't know anyone else who's active at the moment who's "notable" that got better by just playing lots of inhouse games. Now yes I'm assuming that every person in the top 4 teams is better than every team they beat and doesn't just have insane teamwork. But in all seriousness their isn't that many people playing CT(in NA) who are better than me. Examples: KrK, Macanas(Hades I always lose to), Pacman, Alexander, Psuedoku, Artemis, MishenEx, Barsark, maybe a few more but that's 8players I know that are better than me.
ABARTLEY MAN, ABARTLEY

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Nice job hopping on the bandwagon imtd/CAPSLOCK. I'm glad the most intelligent thing you can think to say is "ABARTLEY MAN, ABARTLEY". Do you have any evidence of him beating me? Any replays or games where multiple people can confirm or Abartley himself for a 1v1?

If your serious than you have no evidence to back up your point.

If your trolling(more likely) than your pretty transparent.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zealous Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:51 pm

I know this is the off topic section, but is this for real? I have to assume trolling because if not, how old are you?

Zealous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 pm

It's so hard to tell if it's trolling or not. On this forum it's always troll man lol.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 am

Cyclo wrote:Nice job hopping on the bandwagon imtd/CAPSLOCK. I'm glad the most intelligent thing you can think to say is "ABARTLEY MAN, ABARTLEY". Do you have any evidence of him beating me? Any replays or games where multiple people can confirm or Abartley himself for a 1v1?

If your serious than you have no evidence to back up your point.

If your trolling(more likely) than your pretty transparent.

I'm not hopping on the bandwagon, I liked abartley before he was cool Very Happy hipster

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:01 am

Btw when is that youtube cast coming?

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 am

Cyclo wrote:Btw when is that youtube cast coming?
I'm looking through replays to cast/trying to get a good replay. I have the one gank fest replay from you that I might cast, That one was pretty fun.

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Executioner Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 am

uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo - Page 2 A6av3 Pic related, it's Cyclo at age 4.
Executioner
Executioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 pm

PULEEZ!!!!

Pacman very descriptively said I'm a 12year old girl. That is a boy, so clearly that can't be me. Also, I'm way fatter than that at age 4.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Pacman very descriptively said I'm a 12year old girl. That is a boy, so clearly that can't be me
U're a very ugly girl which makes ur sex ambiguous?
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Oh I disagree. If I was an incredibly ugly little girl I would have pigtails.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:27 am

uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo - Page 2 FCgladys

Izzat u???
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:10 am

I said I was fat get it the fuck right man.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:31 am

uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo - Page 2 Tumblr_lg0zubrdu51qdvha8o1_400

how bout now?
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content