City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Submit Your Replays For Community C.T. Montage

2 posters

Go down

Submit Your Replays For Community C.T. Montage Empty Submit Your Replays For Community C.T. Montage

Post  imtd Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:29 pm

So I am going to go through with making these C.T. videos, but I need replays to be submitted from people here. So if you have anything that is worth putting in post the replay here and I will begin to make the video on it.

I am aiming to make something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uddm5SqsTmo but without all the zoom so it is easier to tell what is going on in the clips

EDIT: If you could please submit your replays by December 12th, that would be awesome.

Last edited by imtd on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

imtd

Back to top Go down

Submit Your Replays For Community C.T. Montage Empty Re: Submit Your Replays For Community C.T. Montage

Post  pacman Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 pm

almost all of my replays (especially the ones that say they are good in the captions) have some epic battles.... otherwise i wouldn't upload them.
if you feel like looking through a couple, there are some intense montage-worthy-moments in each

pacman

Back to top Go down