City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Tempest Youtube Videos

+2
Macanas
imtd
6 posters

Go down

City of Tempest Youtube Videos Empty City of Tempest Youtube Videos

Post  imtd Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:00 am

Alright so I have been thinking for a while about how I could use my Youtube channel to promote City of Tempest, since Frodan doesn't do the casts anymore. However, I have a slightly bigger audience than Frodan did and I may be able to attract some of my followers to City of Tempest. I am wondering what kind of CT videos you guys would want to see from me (besides casts) when I start doing this.

Edit: My Youtube page for anyone who is wondering: https://www.youtube.com/mrtoodeadly

Last edited by imtd on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total

imtd

Back to top Go down

City of Tempest Youtube Videos Empty Re: City of Tempest Youtube Videos

Post  Macanas Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:03 am

Nasty ih replays, since most of the times ih's are better than the fights of tourney

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:17 am

Macanas wrote:Nasty ih replays, since most of the times ih's are better than the fights of tourney
I'm not as good as pacman and you in inhouse though, so I won't be able to get many good games

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:29 am

imtd wrote:
Macanas wrote:Nasty ih replays, since most of the times ih's are better than the fights of tourney
I'm not as good as pacman and you in inhouse though, so I won't be able to get many good games
not sure but i think pacman is getting rusty of smthing like that

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 am

Macanas wrote:
imtd wrote:
HAHA i think he is playing with my noob account and this is having some sort of effect on him Very Happy I think each server should just post good replays on the forum and then you can cast it on youtube. BTW will you be doing commentary like frodan? O and please when you start with this don't stop like frodan.
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:34 am

After-Life wrote:
Macanas wrote:
imtd wrote:
HAHA i think he is playing with my noob account and this is having some sort of effect on him Very Happy I think each server should just post good replays on the forum and then you can cast it on youtube. BTW will you be doing commentary like frodan? O and please when you start with this don't stop like frodan.
My casts arent that great but I can always improve with them, I can also make some highlight videos like the old camp videos, Also I could maybe make a community highlight video, like where people from the forums send me some replays with some nice kills in them and I put it together into some kind of montage.

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:55 am

[quote="imtd"]
After-Life wrote:
Macanas wrote:
My casts arent that great but I can always improve with them, I can also make some highlight videos like the old camp videos, Also I could maybe make a community highlight video, like where people from the forums send me some replays with some nice kills in them and I put it together into some kind of montage.
I think this is a good idea and you should start ASAP. This can also be good for the new Clans that EU and NA want to start you can have a cast from the start and how they get better just an idea. When can you start?
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:03 am

The montage sounds really cool. I could help I you want some help...

The question though is would I be able to somehow communicate to artemis to let me own him in some humiliating fashion in a 1v1 to submit to the montage... Cool
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:05 am

How you can get good games is by either having good people e-mail you their most epic games or obsing any inhouse with good people that's semiclose. I would mostly: guides, fav. trolls, analysis, and casts. If you have a skype you can join big CT skype calls that shows people's thoughts in game as well as the fact that you can have big individuals in the community like SungJ talk about their thoughts on the game, tourneies, guides, etc. If you use fraps I think you can record a skype call.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 am

add me on skype please, my skype name is thetoodeadly

Plice wrote:The montage sounds really cool. I could help I you want some help...

The question though is would I be able to somehow communicate to artemis to let me own him in some humiliating fashion in a 1v1 to submit to the montage... Cool
and yeah you could help me out, what do you have in mind?

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 am

[quote="After-Life"]
imtd wrote:
After-Life wrote:
Macanas wrote:
I think this is a good idea and you should start ASAP. This can also be good for the new Clans that EU and NA want to start you can have a cast from the start and how they get better just an idea. When can you start?
I can start whenever I get good replays in to cast or to turn into montages

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:00 pm

imtd wrote:Alright so I have been thinking for a while about how I could use my Youtube channel to promote City of Tempest, since Frodan doesn't do the casts anymore. However, I have a slightly bigger audience than Frodan did and I may be able to attract some of my followers to City of Tempest. I am wondering what kind of CT videos you guys would want to see from me (besides casts) when I start doing this.

Edit: My Youtube page for anyone who is wondering: https://www.youtube.com/mrtoodeadly

1. Tourney Casts
2. Tutorial Videos for specific characters
3. Special Videos for certain players

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:32 pm

imtd wrote:
Plice wrote:The montage sounds really cool. I could help I you want some help...

and yeah you could help me out, what do you have in mind?

I was just thinking of splitting the work up, we could do a lot more with two people contributing rather than just one.
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum