City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best ganking ever

+5
michi
SadFace
NoonEe
Skillz
Cyclo
9 posters

Go down

Best ganking ever Empty Best ganking ever

Post  Cyclo Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 am

This is a game I played with SungJ while we were trolling like crazy. We decided to do the gayest ganking team ever. We all sacrificed our lanes to just go around gankign everything. Somehow this dumbass strategy worked even though we lost most of our pushing power until we coordinated to each group pushing each lane. We were all talking on skype to improve our teamwork and laugh at the stupidity of what we were doing. By the end we were ahead in the lategame and we had 34 assists.

First the start of the gank just a nice simple single target freeze from our dearest friend Krizard. Next when the ice is close to running out Abel steps up and beams the unfortunate bastard making him: deal 50% skill damage, +20% damage to them, movement speed of 1.3, and no blink or invincible skills allowed. Finally we have Horus silencing the victim and throwing down his ultimate so you can't use your ultimate moving at a speed of 1.3 in a big black bubble taking 20% additional damage dealing 15% skill damage and you have 2 heroes blasting you with nukes. This generally killed them in a few seconds. It didn't work vs. Quakers because he gets out of my beam, can't be frozen, and can blink jump out of Horus's circle of death.

I hope you enjoy watching this replay, also if your a random EU player who knows nothing of EU this is how NA people always play Twisted Evil .

http://www.mediafire.com/?cokbeob4ehbtb2m

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Best ganking ever Empty Ganking :D

Post  Skillz Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 am

Derp, I did so bad that game (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻, Alexander so gay Exclamation Exclamation ..................
WHY Quaker! I couldn't freeze.... No pale No
But this game so trololol would of been better if there were no Quakers... Wink
Gank all day long FTW lol! bounce

Skillz

Back to top Go down

Best ganking ever Empty Re: Best ganking ever

Post  NoonEe Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:04 pm

someone likes smileys
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 pm

just from the description.... this is what most of eu does lol and mainly targetted at me for some reason T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

SadFace wrote:just from the description.... this is what most of eu does lol and mainly targetted at me for some reason T__T
because you dont care to fight 1 v 2 and never run away:D

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:28 pm

thats true as well but there are ppl that actively go out their way just to gank me lol

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Rooib Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 pm

SadFace wrote:thats true as well but there are ppl that actively go out their way just to gank me lol
you mean me?

Rooib
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:33 pm

you, rip, supah, modesty(when he was still around), evil... the list goes on T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:18 pm

am i in this game? cuz freeze + beam is hardly novel

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillz Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:40 pm

To bad Pacman would of got ganked so much Razz
would rather have you in my lane though then Quakers >.>
The thing is though Alexander is like the only quakers player, so hes the only one that anti's me >.>

Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 pm

you, rip, supah, modesty(when he was still around), evil... the list goes on T__T
told u u're merely in my way when i go for buildings
And talkin about ppl that go out of their way to gank....i know a rage bh and a few eu nubz that focus me like hell just to prevent me from getting to endgame >.<
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 pm

This game was simply let's all run around the map together ganking everyone we see and then somehow we won. We were all laughing and it was especially funny because SungJ the guy who's "I don't know why people don't play seriously inhouse" is trolling inhouse. Fantastic, he's not a hypocrite, he was just checking how well a certain combination would work.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Rip wrote:i know a rage bh and a few eu nubz that focus me like hell just to prevent me from getting to endgame >.<

at least u were in my lane lol, its not really ganking when i just choose to basically suicide kill u anytime u decided to walk past ur t2 XD

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  anakko Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Funny, that replay reminded me of a CTCL game in which basically the same thing happened, but over 50 minutes (and with koreans). Abel, kriz and GF in the same team, pretty epic
So i searched around a bit and found it, so i figured it would be a good idea to put it here (it's already in the CTCL thread, but hey, it's already a troll post after all Cool )
Btw, i dunno if Frodan still does any commentary, but that's the kind of game i'd like him to cast Very Happy

http://www.mediafire.com/?m2dmmp32771mkcg

(54 assists !)

anakko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum