City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoA (Best of America) November - Replays

+3
Cyclo
Ikumo
SungJ
7 posters

Go down

BoA (Best of America) November - Replays Empty BoA (Best of America) November - Replays

Post  SungJ Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:41 am

http://www.mediafire.com /?vzv91zcttjdsx
(edited)
I uploaded in that file up there. I appreciate your views Smile have fun watching.

Last edited by LALA on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:58 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : removed unneeded space)

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

BoA (Best of America) November - Replays Empty Re: BoA (Best of America) November - Replays

Post  Ikumo Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:24 am

SungJ wrote:http :// www .mediafire. com /myfiles.php

I uploaded in my file up there. I appreciate your views Smile have fun watching.

You fail. Read your link. And then think hard.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

BoA (Best of America) November - Replays Empty Re: BoA (Best of America) November - Replays

Post  SungJ Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 am

Ikumo wrote:You fail. Read your link. And then think hard.

I edited the link. I hope we get as many views as possible~!

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:52 am

SungJ wrote:
Ikumo wrote:You fail. Read your link. And then think hard.

I edited the link. I hope we get as many views as possible~!

o.O

Want to try uploading to youtube?

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 am

I'd appreciate if people can upload them on youtube, that's why I ask frodan everytime haha

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 am

who would cast them? Casting them makes the much more interesting and entertaining.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 am

I could easily upload a fraps video of ct finals on youtube, I don't think I could provide very good casting though...
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

i guess its possible i could try casting: i have a functional microphone and a good knowledge of what happened... but i've never casted before so don't really know how to do it (technically. like fraps or what?)

so worst case, i do it. someone else please do it tho o.0

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Plice has tried casting regular starcraft games before. It requires the practice of always talking about something that's interesting. It's easier with two people but Frodan would still be the best choice.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Pacman, do you have a good computer? I could explain how to get fraps to work (it costs 40$ unless you torrent). There are other programs you can use but imo fraps is by far the best and is really simple to use. I wasn't able to figure out how to use other free programs or The quality was so bad it wasn't worth doing.
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleSabbath Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 am

The file is offline Sad

PurpleSabbath

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 am

PurpleSabbath wrote:The file is offline Sad

How do I fix it? T_T

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleSabbath Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:18 am

SungJ wrote:How do I fix it? T_T
The easiest way is to upload it again on that website or another one.

It's been it's offline at least 4 days but I was too timid to complain ^_^

PurpleSabbath

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleSabbath Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:41 am

Oh it's offline with google chrome and with my download manager but it works when I use IE... Shocked

Thanks LALA ^_^

PurpleSabbath

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 am

Frodan e-mailed to me and said he'll post cast after his finals end, which is mid December.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:34 pm

His finals? His clan's finals?

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:29 pm

i would assume finals as in exams

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:47 pm

SadFace wrote:i would assume finals as in exams

Correct.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down