City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abel section missing in characters list

2 posters

Go down

Abel section missing in characters list Empty Abel section missing in characters list

Post  SungJ Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Title says it all. I will delete this thread when Abel section is back.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abel section missing in characters list Empty Re: Abel section missing in characters list

Post  SadFace Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:39 pm

actually i deleted a few of those, the sticky explains....

basically old abel thread had NOTHING thats useful in it so deleted so when some1 wants to write a build/guide they can post it

same is true for GF and some other heroes, its better to hav ppl writing their own guides and postin it rather than 5+ ppl arguin about whatevers best in 1 topic... it just gets so cluttered and becomes spam (like most of the old zeros and horus sections which i cleaned)

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Abel section missing in characters list Empty Re: Abel section missing in characters list

Post  SungJ Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah I assumed that's why you deleted it. Well, we still would need those threads up,
maybe if not the old one make a new one for them.
I will write up some kind of texture guide for Abel as well if we get up a new thread for it.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 pm

the permissions on that forum should be set so that anybody can post a topic... so... create a new one for abel when ur guide is done

edit: reason i havnt remade the guides i deleted is that i hav no real idea how to play the chars.... sayin stuff like, just 5 mana and go support or (for gf) go firetrap bullet spamming, isnt really worth it for a new topic

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum