City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any replays of the two new heroes in korea?

5 posters

Go down

Any replays of the two new heroes in korea? Empty Any replays of the two new heroes in korea?

Post  nc1217 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 am

i just wonder if any of you can post some replays of the 2 new heroes. Thanks!!!

nc1217

Back to top Go down

Any replays of the two new heroes in korea? Empty Re: Any replays of the two new heroes in korea?

Post  Cyclo Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 pm

+1, I wnat to see if we will like these new heroes. or I could have Plice screen share and show me or something.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Any replays of the two new heroes in korea? Empty Re: Any replays of the two new heroes in korea?

Post  stims Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 pm

I think in the kr ih topic is a replay with phobos

stims

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I could probably go play as the two heros and just use their ablities so you can see them. Problem with using them in a real game is only two hotkeys work for both of them XD
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  nc1217 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:20 am

yeah please or you just need to take some pictures of their skills. Thanks!

nc1217

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:00 am

You need to actually see gameplay of the hero but yeah atleast a skill description would be nice. SungJ, perhaps it's time to give us atleast description of the skills of each hero so we can start salivating already.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 am

Ok I'm going to go make the two replays now....I won't be able to give you a description of all of the skills though (can't speak korean Sad ) Atleast you can see the skills though ahahahah

OK

Archon:
At 8:00 ingame time I did all the different spells
http://www.mediafire.com/?zfl8c90znd4dafl

Melee (I think name is orochi):
At 7:00 ingame time I did all the different spells
http://www.mediafire.com/?0yi9f9yns7uzrkr
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:54 am

Thanks a lot for the replays, does anyone know the approximate date we will be getting the new heroes on NA and EU?

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:09 am

I'm pretty sure Sungj said that they didn't want to transfer over new heroes until most of the bugs were fixed
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  nc1217 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 am

Thanks Plice! I really apreciate it.
These 2 heroes look dumb tho, but anyway they are better than Neriam.

nc1217

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down