City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for getting better at C.T.?

+11
SadFace
Plice
pacman
Pseudoku
Cyclo
SungJ
NoonEe
After-Life
Alexander
Ikumo
imtd
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tips for getting better at C.T.? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips for getting better at C.T.?

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 am

Not true, how would you kill anything as Horus.

Oh and don't listen to Pacman, he just shows that we're way better than EU if one of our Pubstars who can't stop posting can beat up all of them. Pacman's terrible in every way.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Tips for getting better at C.T.? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips for getting better at C.T.?

Post  Thrallsa Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:46 am

Cyclo wrote:Not true, how would you kill anything as Horus.

Oh and don't listen to Pacman, he just shows that we're way better than EU if one of our Pubstars who can't stop posting can beat up all of them. Pacman's terrible in every way.

hint: feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback feedback feedback feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback feedback feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback (final is dead by this point)

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:26 am

health pot+mana pot equals=Dead Horus once silence runs out. If he had 30 mana.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 am

cyclo, how can i be a pubstar when nobody in NA is better than me? (with the possible exception of artemis... who is actually korean)

you are godawful. the reason i flame you is because you need to understand: people as bad as you cant talk about balance

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 am

so pacman, the choice is yours. who do I main?

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 am

Cyclo wrote:health pot+mana pot equals=Dead Horus once silence runs out. If he had 30 mana.

problem is that by the time you actually survive with hp pots (have gas to spam buy them) he is 10 lvles ahead of you anyway so gl

also he can force you to heal with so much excess mana all the time so yeah

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:17 am

wow pacman such ignorance...... you clearly don't value me at all Sad
Yeah all I do is back you up huh
@imtd: Don't ask others to choose your main. Choose it yourself. You know best what character you like the most.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 am

pacman best in NA? Not really. Best in pushing is Barsark, you're not better than him at that. Best in support - nobeard, KrK, etc. PvP you are down to what heroes you choose and so on, so it's not always a win win, but there are people who are in that tier as well alongside you pacnoob - artemis, me, pseudoku, macanas, etc. and we've all beaten each other at various times based on matchup, etc.

Even KrK pulls some decent stuff every now and then LOL.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Alex doesn't play can't post......
Uriel should start posting on these forums, he seems so much smarter than Alexander ever was. With a much more manly career than professional ballroom dancer I bet. He also is a strong believer in pot+card.

Thrallsa I don't understand your hatred of Horus, it seems completely exaggerated. But it's pretty simple, if he goes 30mana first he will lose since his farming will be weak, his attacks tickle. If he got no regen went pure economic with shields and such then I might say it would be hard to kill him, but after you get to level 10 and he's still going mana, he will start failing miserably because he can't push without any attack as Horus and you can kill him when he tries. Every level that goes by where he's still getting mana he gets weaker than you. Eventually his crowsmokes won't hurt at all.

SungJ is right don't let anybody tell you what character to main. What they can do is tell you what characters you seem to like. It's obvious that Alexander likes characters that are great at pvp. That are fantastic at solo pvp that's why he specifically didn't like the huge buffs to Horus. I like casters so does SungJ but I like more burst damage while he likes big aoe's. Just keep playing trying out new characters and you'll eventually find the char. that you like the most.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Cyclo wrote:Thrallsa I don't understand your hatred of Horus, it seems completely exaggerated.

Ok let me tell you a story... The story of EU CT:

Once upon a time, I started to play inhouse (maining melee). It was okay but then suddenly, something very sad happened. Let me say the list of heroes are being mained over here:

-gaia
-janne
-guard fire
-judg Dark fact
-horus

All the best players i usually play against in EU are maining these, and I am a melee player.

You now understand my frustration? (the horus buff to ultimate melee counter just was the last straw before I rage)

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Alex doesn't play can't post......

You're acting like his entire knowledge has been gone overnight...
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:49 pm

pacman wrote: yes cyclo, i will flame you in every single post for the lolz

krk: i hope you realize this was the intention of all my posts... <3

alex: i purposely said "nobody is better"
doesn't mean i'm better than anyone, just means exactly what i said.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Thrallsa wrote:
Cyclo wrote:Thrallsa I don't understand your hatred of Horus, it seems completely exaggerated.

Ok let me tell you a story... The story of EU CT:

Once upon a time, I started to play inhouse (maining melee). It was okay but then suddenly, something very sad happened. Let me say the list of heroes are being mained over here:

-gaia
-janne
-guard fire
-judg Dark fact
-horus

All the best players i usually play against in EU are maining these, and I am a melee player.

You now understand my frustration? (the horus buff to ultimate melee counter just was the last straw before I rage)

Dont forget all the fag dongs!
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:07 pm

It don't mean nothin noob, cuz it ain't true and u know it Wink

Happy B Day BTW. Let's all celebrate by playing Blade Hunter!

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Play Blade Hunter and meet Uriel in pub randoming ZeDait and swallow a mana pot by gettting stuck on the trees.

gg no re

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

lol agreed. i wanna see all melees today in my honor Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 pm

its your birthday today? happy bday then :>
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Alex still can't post anymore(noone purpose is to inflame people, Uriel=Alex).
Also as one troll to another I salute you pacnoob. lol!

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 pm

thanks.

i try... i try...

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  DrCloak Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 am

For all new players :
try all characters alone and try spells
watch how fast u destroy a turret

DrCloak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:22 am

DrCloak wrote:For all new players :
try all characters alone and try spells
watch how fast u destroy a turret

That's not too reliable, I started out learning how to chargecancel and potkill before I learned how to take down towers efficiently.

Besides, heroes like dark fact just rape every other hero in this department, except for maybe mass mass turrets.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:29 am

fastest t1 killer is zava(she practically 1 pots 2 turrets at like level 6/7), fastest t2 is igniz or soulwave sh(igniz is probably like a sec/2 faster cos he can destroy the final pf faster than sh can), fastest general killer... probably megagun(turret surround ->cv->shift z is actually beyond insane on a single target), fastest final definitely sylon

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Executioner Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 am

SadFace wrote:fastest t1 killer is zava(she practically 1 pots 2 turrets at like level 6/7), fastest t2 is igniz or soulwave sh(igniz is probably like a sec/2 faster cos he can destroy the final pf faster than sh can), fastest general killer... probably megagun(turret surround ->cv->shift z is actually beyond insane on a single target), fastest final definitely sylon
....What?
Executioner
Executioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:13 am

Fastest T1 is Hades. By the time Zava can do enough damage and has enough levels to risk getting close to pot, Hades has already eaten everything with balanced pylon.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:33 am

Alexander wrote:Fastest T1 is Hades. By the time Zava can do enough damage and has enough levels to risk getting close to pot, Hades has already eaten everything with balanced pylon.

well this is actually true if hades is pwning the lane and get free access to burn the buildings

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum