City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sad truth

+3
SungJ
Cyclo
Breeze
7 posters

Go down

The sad truth Empty The sad truth

Post  Breeze Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 pm

I'd almost make a new post, after reading the horrific details of 2 NA players leaving, about myself leaving CT, however i doubt i'd get a single post.

That being said, i am making a KR account, and will not be in NA for much longer. I have no skill in CT, and need to learn from the "best" at CT. KR seems like it should be fun, as the pubs are equivalent to our In-houses, and i may be able to receive a More able tutor than Noobsark. seeing as most NA people are better than me now (Normalcoffee, Macanas, Aloera) I am heartily discouraged in myself and CT, so going to KR is really my only option

Hopefully i get better quick, and come back for the Nov tourny, Cheers
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

The sad truth Empty Re: The sad truth

Post  Cyclo Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:32 pm

ouch, how are we going to practice with you if you're in Korea mate? Well skype's world wide so we're good. You better get good fast.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Just making sure: if you play CT in KR "never steal anything from other lane"

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Will do
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Its matter of practicing, ask "the pros" and learn, dont limit yourself to barsak most ppl here are kind and im sure they will help u

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:34 pm

I think you're going to be even more discouraged going to Korea if Aloera makes you sad. Unless you speak Korean, don't see the point of going over there. If you do, then still you are going to feel out of place so I don't understand. People in NA are pretty good for the purpose of learning.

The thing is, you need a specific purpose of what you want. "Getting good" is very ambiguous because CT is a game about different roles. The primary roles are PvP, support and pushing. I know you and Cyclo were learning B9 from Barsark, but other than that I didn't see the reason why you were "mentoring" with him. Barsark is good at one thing and that's dropping turrets at opportune times consistently until you realize you are 5000000 buildings behind. But you don't need to get tutored in pushing, especially since you mained Sylon and, I can guarantee, that you would probably be giving lessons to Barsark on how to play Sylon.

That said, there are lots of people in NA to take lessons from on the other two categories and in specific heroes. KrK plays some very good ranged and support heroes. Macanas' Hades is practically perfect. NoBeardAsian, MishenEx, pacnoob if he ever comes back and, of course, Artemis. Artemis will always agree to a 1 v 1 so ask him to do a mirror or to play a hero you want to learn, it's a great experience and he's practically a top-class test robot that says "kk" "!!!" "wow" and "good" depending on your skill level.

So, be specific about what you see your role being across the majority of games and what hero(es) specifically fill that role. Then find the people that can help you learn those heroes (plenty of people in NA).

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Problem with na is lack of good people still the pros are damn good so give it a shot before moving to kr server

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 pm

yes the pros here are fucking good. ('< -------- waka waka waka

but im curious, how did you get a korean account? did you order it on ebay or from a friend?

edit: oh and i am coming back tho. question is, on which server and under which name? *dramatic music*

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 pm

pacman wrote:yes the pros here are fucking good. ('< -------- waka waka waka

but im curious, how did you get a korean account? did you order it on ebay or from a friend?

edit: oh and i am coming back tho. question is, on which server and under which name? *dramatic music*

You should name yourself Aias and confuse everybody with your mad skill.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 pm

?

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 pm

pacman, if buy a tawain account you play on the korean server
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 pm

omggggg next time i go to taiwan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum