City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoA (Best of America) September: Sign up Here!!

+13
Aias
Bill
Wind
BrotherChun
Kokiri
NoonEe
Rooib
SadFace
mishenex
pacman
Cyclo
Pseudoku
SungJ
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BoA (Best of America) September: Sign up Here!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BoA (Best of America) September: Sign up Here!!

Post  Pseudoku Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 am

Aias wrote:
Bill wrote:if anyone needs a 4th I'll be their 4th. not putting in effort to make a team blah blah.. PM
你好,Bill,(I know what you speak is canto but anyway XD).

Chinese characters can be read in both dialects...
The only possible difference would be Traditional and Simplified.

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

BoA (Best of America) September: Sign up Here!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BoA (Best of America) September: Sign up Here!!

Post  pacman Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 am

lol you can even read characters in japanese and understand them... you will just end up saying some funky-ass things if you try to pronounce them tho Very Happy

edit: oh and if you understand traditional, simplified is easy to read.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Aias Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 am

Hey guys, I am learning Mandarin, 'course I know, but since "nihao" is originally mandarin that's why I said it.
Aias
Aias

Back to top Go down

BoA (Best of America) September: Sign up Here!! - Page 3 Empty BoA

Post  Wind Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Can someone talk it to me????????? IS NEIRAM BANNED????? After the nerf!?

Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokiri Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Wind wrote:Can someone talk it to me????????? IS NEIRAM BANNED????? After the nerf!?

probably

Kokiri

Back to top Go down

BoA (Best of America) September: Sign up Here!! - Page 3 Empty time for pst

Post  Chr1s Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:48 pm

9pm est = 6pm pst
and 4 pm est =1pm pst
right?

Chr1s

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 pm

pacman wrote:lol you can even read characters in japanese and understand them... you will just end up saying some funky-ass things if you try to pronounce them tho Very Happy

edit: oh and if you understand traditional, simplified is easy to read.

Most Japanese characters are not Chinese characters.

Aias wrote:Hey guys, I am learning Mandarin, 'course I know, but since "nihao" is originally mandarin that's why I said it.

Ni hao is how you pronounce it in Mandarin. The written language is CHINESE, not Mandarin.

Pseudoku

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Pseudoku wrote:The written language is CHINESE, not Mandarin.

^this, all chinese dialects hav the same written language with a few grammatical twists

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnaz Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 am

I am so sad... I have no one to do the tourney with... Sad

Bunnaz

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:58 am

BunnazTEST wrote:I am so sad... I have no one to do the tourney with... Sad

Try ask Dix on channel. I think his team is looking for a teammate.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 am

lol krk i know we only have 1 day till tourney starts but, heres my list of suggested "bachelors"

sinsa
dix
deken (haven't seen him in while)
skillz (wtf why he no on alex team)
xuyi
mishen
bill
any LoL dude you can convince to join (don't know if you are still in touch with that group)
sareve (see^)
tioptoptammer
druid (haven't seen him in while also)

here is my list of not-suggested "bachelors" (people who you might get to join, but at the price of them being annoying as fuck):
dark angel
eclipse
mynameis
all the random noobs who frequent the channel (LittleMatt and his buddies.... forgot their names)

lol GLHF ORGANIZING THE TOURNAMENT. and change our name to crabhunters xD

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:31 am

OH WAIT. HOW BOUT THIS:

Suspect tongue bounce pirat rabbit pig Very Happy

KENNY AND THE CRABHUNTERS

yesyesyesplzplzplz Very Happy

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:57 am

Apparently this new time for the tournament is not doable for my (old) team. Skillz is only 12 years old and it's passed his bedtime, so he dropped out. NoBeardAsian has acquired too much debt with the mafia and so is fleeing to Vegas in a last desperate attempt to gamble some winnings to save his life.

So, my new and wonderful team will comprise of:

Me
tootcolin
aloera

Our team name shall be:

Alexander and the Sensations

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:20 pm

So I guess this tournament would be held with about 9 to 10 teams.

I prepared a format for both 9 and 10 teams, but to make the right choice I need feedbacks.

Anyone who wants to have an open discussion with me about the tournament format, come to channel by 7pm pst.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BruteForce Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm

I guess its too late to sign up now Sad Oh well I probably wouldnt have time anyway lol

BruteForce

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 pm

BruteForce wrote:I guess its too late to sign up now Sad Oh well I probably wouldnt have time anyway lol

If you're willing to participate, Hellhound and Dix are looking for a 3rd so you could ask them on channel.

Plus, I don't actually care if you sign up by today or tomorrow. I'm just going to complete a format by today.

@Wind: Did you send me an e-mail? Please either post your e-mail on here or send me telling it's you.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

OK. GOLRIN WANTS IN. who needs 3rd? pm him.

oh and sungj pm me, i have solution now.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Aias Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Too bad I had to format my comp, thus the patching is taking forever. Don't think I'll make it to meet with my teammates to sign up.
Oh yeah. And tOot was suppossed to be the team leader so gg for our.... team.
Looking for last minute team who needs 3rd/4th.
Aias
Aias

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 pm

OK. PACMAN HAVE SUPAH IDEA:

Golrin, AceHmg, and aias form team!

i got golrin and ace to agree to join today, so aias, if you can find them in the chat channel, tell them pacman recommends they team with you.
then you can have happy team of 3.

otherwise, if you can't talk to them, ask krk to help you contact them. if it don't work out, there are other teams that need 3rd (cyclo + plice team, and dix + somebody else who i forget team)

ok?ok.thankspacnoob.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Aias Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Well I cannot contact them thru sc2 since it still patching, almost done tho, so yeah.

EDIT: Cheers, it is done. cheers
Aias
Aias

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 am

tell me if you get in touch with them.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnaz Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Oh man... that was a fun tourney to watch!
Just wish I coulda done it... No

Bunnaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum