City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you beat Artemis?

+3
Macanas
Alexander
Cyclo
7 posters

Go down

Have you beat Artemis? Empty Have you beat Artemis?

Post  Cyclo Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Inspired by Ikumo's thread has anyone beaten Artemis in an honest lane battle. I know a few people have, but I don't want to count it when for example the game last night where he was guardfire and was in the middle and ganked so many times he wasn't able to do anything and was the lowest level in the game until he pulled ahead of everyone late game.
Have done the nearly impossible:
-Alexander
-Macanas
-SungJ
-Pacman(waiting on k's confirmation and replay Wink )

Last edited by Cyclo on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 am; edited 4 times in total

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Have you beat Artemis? Empty Re: Have you beat Artemis?

Post  Alexander Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:52 pm

A few times, although Artemis is usually playing in the middle or randoms some ridiculous hard counter to whatever I'm playing.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:16 pm

At the start many times with genesic.

i have not been able to win with janne since he always random gf samarion or pick fang but if i dont lane against him i can

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm counting laning against him and you've beaten him with Hades before so I'll count it anyways.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I killed him once, does that count?

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:53 am

no.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 am

Once. (Alex SH Cast #2)

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 am

sung why dont u play anymore </3

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:58 am

i have....

multiple times...

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 am

okay Pacman, I'll just need you to post replay evidence and have Artemis say 3 k's to confirm. Wink

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattt Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:20 pm

I have twice in Abel mirror. But usually, mid is something you win as a team, unless your Krk with Sh lol. So thx to the support I had <3.

Mattt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 am

you'd have to post a replay and I'd decide(or put it to a vote) whether or not it counts. you can win middle without winning as a team but if your entire team focuses on Artemis not leveling then even he can't do anything about it and will be underleveled until lategame. If you beat him and it was mainly you who beat him then I will add you to the list. Otherwise I'm sorry.

P.S. Abel vs. Abel is one of the most bullshit matchups in existence. Anyone can win an Abel vs. Abel vs. anyone else. Example: I beat you, you've beaten KrK, and KrK crushes me. Whereas in a real matchup if I beat you and you've beaten KrK then by transitive property I should beat KrK but that doesn't happen lol.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattt Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Cyclo wrote:you'd have to post a replay and I'd decide(or put it to a vote) whether or not it counts. you can win middle without winning as a team but if your entire team focuses on Artemis not leveling then even he can't do anything about it and will be underleveled until lategame. If you beat him and it was mainly you who beat him then I will add you to the list. Otherwise I'm sorry.

P.S. Abel vs. Abel is one of the most bullshit matchups in existence. Anyone can win an Abel vs. Abel vs. anyone else. Example: I beat you, you've beaten KrK, and KrK crushes me. Whereas in a real matchup if I beat you and you've beaten KrK then by transitive property I should beat KrK but that doesn't happen lol.

Well you've beaten me in 1 v 1 in terms of pushing (even tho I was well ahead in terms of pvp) but I've beat you in a real game. 1 v 1 are not representative of a real game especially if your playing a character like Abel or something like that. And I still think my point was valid when I said you usually win mid as a team.

Oh, And I have one of the replays I've beat Artemis but, I did not though this thing was a competition, an award or something like that lol. I don't feel like looking in my replays bank for that replay only to prove you I've beaten him (I don't even know how to post replays lol). Don't put me on that list it doesn't really matter to me (no offence).

Mattt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 pm

This was meant for a just for fun thread man. I expected more trolling but the people of the forum were a lot more serious than usual.

Anyways about that game, you were very pot heavy so if I have a pot and we have a fight I will definitely lose a mirror if I don't pot in that 1 battle. But you would spend a lot of money on pots that would only get you 1 kill and a momentary respite from my pushing. But then later on after i built up regen I started winning most of the battles and would kill you then push the turrets.

Besides the point, both of our playstyles have shifted/changed/improved since then so it isn't valid at all that game. I was using it as a reference that Abel vs. Abel is a bullshit matchup another example: I was stale mating Mishen in the middle in Abel vs. Abel in the tourney. We each got the same number of tanks and were about equal in k/d. But he was supporting his mates much better than I was so he wasn't winning the middle but his teammates were doing better in their respective lanes than mine were because of his added support.

If you say you beat him I'll believe you but you said your team usually wins the middle which could mean that you support well enough your teammates can sacrifice the lead they have in their lane by a little bit to go help you deal with Artemis. So you could still be losing to Artemis but because of the good teamwork of your teammates you were able to outlevel Artemis. This is mostly conjecture so I'll add you to the list since it's just a for fun thing.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum