City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anger Management

+10
Cyclo
Plice
imtd
Rip
Mattt
SadFace
pacman
Alexander
Macanas
SungJ
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anger Management Empty Anger Management

Post  SungJ Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:15 am

If someone in NA has seen me rage and go crazy before, please let me know how to manage such insanity.
Also, if any of you had any problems or things that you did not like from SungJ/KrK, let me know.
Do NOT consider this as a joke thread. I'm really serious about self-refection at the moment.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anger Management Empty Re: Anger Management

Post  Macanas Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 am

Delete this, cereally

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:27 am

1. I don't know how to delete.
2. I really want to hear about how people think about me.
3. ......that's all I guess

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am

I think you are a terrible person and are really mean, please stop with the rage it hurts me and Macanas' feelings. We even started crying today after you left and we lost that game. Seriously KrK!

lol jk jk. Ok, time to put my degree to use:

Dude there are 2 types of emotional people - people who show their emotions vocally and people who keep it inside. I am the type that if something pisses me off I will RQ straight up or bitch about it, but I feel better as a result and 5 minutes later I'm fine. You however are the type that keep it inside and that's actually more destructive because your body and mind have no way to process it.

It's ok to be mad, hell this game is like 40% raging for me sometimes because we are all perfectionists and we get pissed off because we missed 1 second of our fucking tank respawn so now we are going to be a drama queen about it because fucking Artemis stole my tank and that fucker got 4:35 respawn before I did and now I'm 200 gas behind so I can't pot kill and GG.

BUT ITS OK.

It's ok to be vocal, and I encourage you to do it. I know that how you grew up you learned differently, but you can also unlearn some stuff by a few strategies:

1.) Stop blaming yourself when there is a more obvious cause. It's good to look at ourselves for the blame because that keeps us humble, but sometimes it's also good to see that we had nothing to do with it when fucking Arbiter is level 16 and the dude in his lane is level 5000. It's just like in pub games where even if you pick Fang or Megagun for ultimate pwn and you have 3 dudes that are general and working together or Guard Fire on other team its GG regardless of how you feed. Nothing you can do so just rage then let it go.

2.) Rage more often. It's great to rage. In fact people like Macanas keep me in check by helping me rage on a regular often so I don't keep anything in. Nobody will judge you. Dude I rage 1000000% more than you do and I still am a commodity in IH and can organize one in the drop of a dime.

3.) You are probably the most respected player in NA because nobody knows who you are since you are quiet. So don't worry, nobody will judge you - we already know you are really good and invaluable because you play middle and there's only like 2 other people here who do. And believe me, nobody will judge you when you rage a game that was like we had today with fucking Arbiter or the other guy 20 levels behind. I will be first to rage in that situation so you can just follow my example Very Happy

<3

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:31 pm

yah i agree.

when i've seen you get mad, it scares me cuz you say something like "omg"
then 5 minutes later "omg"
then fifteen minutes later, you get really really mad/depressed ("i suck so bad i should quit im so awful wtf")

first of all, don't hold in rage: try to keep your emotions in a semi-steady level (what alex and i do is get kinda mad and rage then feel better --> bouncing up and down around neutral happiness is more like being at a constant level than simply getting steadily madder like you sometimes do)

second, don't blame yourself. you don't do the retarded troll build that i do or even random, so it is extremely rare that you lose a game for your team. (in fact, the last time i remember you causing me to lose was two or three months ago) . So, really, if you wanna get mad, get mad at someone else xD

third, find some way to vent before it all explodes: start talking trash or listening to music (i always listen to music when i play), or something like that, but don't just keep telling yourself "omg im so bad"

fourth, <3 im glad you noticed this... it was scaring me o.0
i will be there if you need help, k?

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Not sure if this hasn't been already mentioned or w / e but take a break from gaming for a while and ultimately this is still a game so try not to take everything to heart...

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattt Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:11 pm

I don't know if rage is a good thing or not because I'm a bit like you ; I ALMOST (thx Macanas) never rage and I am usually very quiet. But still, you are (like Alex said) the most respected person in all NA for a lot of reason. You helped so many people to get better (me for example, thx Krk and Alex) and I never saw you QQ about me or anyone else who fucked up an IH by playing badly.

Finally, I believe everybody in here will be on my side if I say : WE LOVE YOU KRK XXX you have no reason at all to feel bad about yourself.

Mattt

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Alexander wrote:3.) You are probably the most respected player in NA because nobody knows who you are since you are quiet.

This part bugs me a little bit......

But thank you guys. Mac Alex Pac Matt <333

Sigh..... I really don't want to blame anyone else though.
Macanas kind of persuaded me that I'm running away from obvious reasons to blame myself all the time,
but I don't know what to do.

I really don't want to hurt anyone as it is just a game, but maybe you guys are right that
in tough IHs people like Arbiter are better off not playing those games I guess.
(Arbiter quote: I don't wanna play. This is not fun. *Goes afk for a minute)

Anyway thank you so much for the feedbacks. Hopefully I find a better way to express rage.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 pm

lol, what I meant is that, because you are quiet, nobody has anything bad to say about you or "labels" so you have the highest respect - not that you are unknown. You are on loading screen brosky.

And with inhouse it's always a challenge but in the end you have to think of the greatest good. I know you want to help people like Arbiter and I also feel bad turning people down too, but in the end unfortunately the way the game is that kind of thing will just setup for disappointment unless there is someone else or majority of people at that person's level. Not that it's YOUR fault for inviting the person - you were just being KrK and kind like that, but just make me leader in the future if you have doubts Very Happy

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 pm

alternatively just go all out bm for a day and swear at everything while u play like a full aggro mech/melee/7 mana zava and just suicide kill ur lane everytime he even thinks about leaving his healing station XD

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Dude you dont even rage, you get depressed as i told you before you were just blming yourself "i fucking suck" then "dont touch sh its my pride" i was like wtf we were'nt saying anything about sh and finally "i was.not able to carry" notice something ur korean not a fucking god you always feed in someone like reaper because no one wants mid (not saying that ur bad) because no one here can play mid STILL this was not a common ih, u were not going to win just like that

U LOST and guess what its perfectly fine... u were getting used to carry the game which will be sometimes impossible just chill and face the problem dont blame arbiter but.realize it was his fault

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Hopefully I find a better way to express rage.
Play some retarded fps where u just need to blow ppl up like SOF or some old game like that with lots o blood and easy to play so u dont rage cauz u get owned by bots >.>

alternatively just go all out bm for a day and swear at everything while u play like a full aggro mech/melee/7 mana zava and just suicide kill ur lane everytime he even thinks about leaving his healing station XD

♥♥♥
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Alexander wrote: It's good to look at ourselves for the blame because that keeps us humble, but sometimes it's also good to see that we had nothing to do with it when fucking Arbiter is level 16 and the dude in his lane is level 5000.
It's good to see me and my quakers werent used as an example here lol

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 pm

imtd: lulz <3
is that why you don't inhouse with me anymore and call me a nub?

krk: btw don't listen to macanas, he is a terrible example for anger management and behaviour.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 pm

LOL ^

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Macanas wrote:Dude you dont even rage, you get depressed as i told you before you were just blming yourself "i fucking suck" then "dont touch sh its my pride" i was like wtf we were'nt saying anything about sh and finally "i was.not able to carry" notice something ur korean not a fucking god you always feed in someone like reaper because no one wants mid (not saying that ur bad) because no one here can play mid STILL this was not a common ih, u were not going to win just like that

U LOST and guess what its perfectly fine... u were getting used to carry the game which will be sometimes impossible just chill and face the problem dont blame arbiter but.realize it was his fault

...k I lost. I'll try not to be fed from newbies...

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:50 pm

pacman wrote:imtd: lulz <3
is that why you don't inhouse with me anymore and call me a nub?

krk: btw don't listen to macanas, he is a terrible example for anger management and behaviour.

no pacman i dont inhouse with you do to the fact that I have to herd sheep massage my mexican slaves.

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 am

Krk, Just an idea, I haven't ever seen you do this but I don't think I've ever seen/heard of you actually asking for advice from fellow players. This could be because I'm not as good as you and it would be dumb to ask me for advice, or maybe because you go to korean sources for advice, but I think it would be beneficial for you to talk to some of the higher level NA players or artemis and ask for advice. A lot of the time flaws become blatantly obvious when an outside source gives their opinion. I know you've pointed out things to me that I never thought of before. I think this especially applies in specific character matchups that you wouldn't understand the other players thought process as well simply because you never play that character.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 am

1. KrK your rage isn't really transferred over the internet. Alexander for example when he's losing or his entire team is losing he's raging at everything/everyone. Constantly saying things like "this is bullshit" "good balancing ____" "I didn't know Arbiter was so bad and Fang Dong Feng is complete bullshit" and it goes on. You in the game say stuff like "omg" "omg I'm so bad".
2. You have to learn to accept the fact that it wasn't your fault you lost. People tend to screw up in this area in two ways. Firstly they blame their team overly much when so people don't like playing with them and it's generally some kind of failing with the entire team. You blame your self too much. It's not your fault you lost it's ______'s fault for feeding ______ player and now they're unstoppable. YOu need to learn to say more "okay mainly my team lsot that but what can I do to improve?" You do this a lot but sometimes you think stuff like "omg why am I so bad that I couldn't carry this game?" Vs. good teamwork carrying just doesn't workout. That's why in high level Korean games it's always 1 side or the other winning because they're teamwork is good enough to the point any solo player will get ganked and shut down.
3. Sometimes people take CT too seriously and by people I mean me, you, Alexander. It's not the end of the world to lose that one Ct game vs. that one scrub ______. It's jstu a videogame and people need to remember this fact more than anything else when they're raging. A good way to lose the rage is simply stop playing and say I'm done. This doesn't work too well in your case since you can only play at certain times.

Tl;DR: Just remember that it's not always our fault, it can be your team's fault. It's just a video game so take a deep breath say whatever and move on to the next game.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:54 am

Solution: play fang, never rage again.

Ikumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:55 am

Solution: play fang, never rage again.

Or at least then if u lose it'll be 100% ur fault since u just cant lose with fang even in 1v5 >.<
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  nobeardasian Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:12 am

YOU ARE KOREAN. ITS IN YOUR BLOOD. YOUR GENETICS.

Stop being a Korean, and ta da! your rage goes away.

/endthread

nobeardasian

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 pm

LOL^

And Cyclo, I don't take this game seriously. WHY WOULD YOU THINK I TAKE THIS GAME SEIROUSLY BRO?????!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!! IT"S NOT ABOUT WINNING IT"S ABOUT HAVING FURN RITE?!!!?!!?!!!?!?! GODDAMNIT

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Executioner Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:47 am

Nobody referenced me in any way? I'm disgusted.
Executioner
Executioner

Back to top Go down

Post  BaitCity Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 am

Honestly, you're the nicest guy to IH with. If you will, a breath of fresh air among the rest. I won't name names, you know who you are. (Alex, Mac, etc.) afro

BaitCity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum