City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is

4 posters

Go down

Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is Empty Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is

Post  Barsark Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 am

Compliments of Parker(Plice) for finding this i had tears coming out of both of my eyes in an uncontrololololollable burst of laughter that wouldnt go away it took 30 minutes to collect myself after reading some of them and post xD

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/bloodcyber.html

Barsark

Back to top Go down

Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is Empty Re: Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is

Post  Cyclo Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 am

Blood Ninja, is the KING of all trolls. This. is. our. evidence.

Warning: children under the age of (insert proper age) should not read this, it is very graphic.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is Empty Re: Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is

Post  imtd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 am

how the fuck had you not seen blood ninja yet?

imtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Executioner Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 am

Barsark wrote:Compliments of Parker(Plice) for finding this i had tears coming out of both of my eyes in an uncontrololololollable burst of laughter that wouldnt go away it took 30 minutes to collect myself after reading some of them and post xD

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/bloodcyber.html
Web page that makes you realize just how amazing the internet is BueYj

Contributing: Click to on the top right and change shirt color to Black.
Executioner
Executioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down