City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoA September Format - List of Matches & Results

+8
Alexander
Plice
After-Life
pacman
Pseudoku
Cyclo
Kokiri
SungJ
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BoA September Format - List of Matches & Results - Page 2 Empty Re: BoA September Format - List of Matches & Results

Post  SungJ Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 am

Pseudoku brought up an issue and I made a conclusion about that through replays, so please read the edited content.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

BoA September Format - List of Matches & Results - Page 2 Empty Re: BoA September Format - List of Matches & Results

Post  Macanas Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 am

lol sung, i was not planing about playing tourney, never read instructions because i was not going to play it, never subscribe just get aias as their backup

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:59 am

I think we need to have mercy on Macanas because he's an illiterate Mexican and there was no way for him to see or understand the rules. He was just trying to communicate in the way us gringos do, that's all! Smile

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:33 am

I mean its ok i wont argue about being eliminated, from my point of view its just a game and i like it i find it the most interesting game of sc yet there are guys like pseudo who follow the rules as they are and its ok, from my point of view the only rule is dont cheat but its ok i guess i was annoying, but dude games make you rage like me saying random stuff to have fun or offend ppl Very Happy alex raging and offending ppl and quitting and well pacman trolling because he's useless sung saying he will quit sc or smthing like that.
But well i guess he's kinda mad because he was pwned by a mexican, i think aloera is from chile and a gringo puñetero! (frijolero, molotov Very Happy)
but from my point of view pseudo ur gay Very Happy just chill and have fun fag Twisted Evil

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:14 am

Macanas wrote:and well pacman trolling because he's useless... but i still take mustaches from him all day. he trolls cuz hes so damn good at trolling AND at ct. i wish i could be like him. point is, i apologize for being a raging douche in a tournament game (and all the time). learned my lesson

apology accepted.

Last edited by pacman on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:16 am

pacman wrote:
Macanas wrote:and well pacman trolling because he's useless... but i still take mustaches from him all day. he trolls cuz hes so damn good at trolling AND at ct. i wish i could be like him. point is, i apologize for being a raging douche in a tournament game. learned my lesson

apology accepted.

LOL

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 am

^^ Google translate fail.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:29 am

its a pitty that im too busy to play D: otherwise i would make a lot of mustaches

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 am

@Macanas: on Round of 6 when you first [All] chatted that word,

I clearly saw aloera warning you. But you didn't take his words seriously and did it the second time.

I knew you weren't initially planning to join and I understand the part that you might've not known the rules,

but aloera told you the rule in game and that was your chance to get acknowledged of it.

Don't get me wrong I don't mean any personal stuff to you. Just next time don't do anything like that.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:33 pm

It pissed off Plice that instead of using their backup, Alex's team put in Macanas instead of Aias. Aias was in the channel it looked like too. LOL.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  macanass Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Its ok sung i thought he meant that i was going to rage and loose but its ok i dont mind about being eliminated i had fun and helped alex and aloe to reach their objective

macanass

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Cyclo wrote:It pissed off Plice that instead of using their backup, Alex's team put in Macanas instead of Aias. Aias was in the channel it looked like too. LOL.

I apologize for that. I'll make clearer distinction of the rules for backups next time.

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Macanas = Aias^3

Why would you pay $20,000 for a used car when someone is selling a Ferrari for the same price?

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:28 pm

MACANAS FTW

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2