City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Hobbit" The Next Epic Movie or a Fail?

3 posters

Go down

"The Hobbit" The Next Epic Movie or a Fail? Empty "The Hobbit" The Next Epic Movie or a Fail?

Post  Villain999 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Actually is saw the trailer of "The Hobbit" which comes out next year and i want to know if you thing its goin to be like the most epic movies... of all time or is it going to fail??
heres the trailer of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW6lIsADS3s&feature=channel_video_title i think it looks a bit boring but i hope jackson knows he has to success with it

Villain999

Back to top Go down

"The Hobbit" The Next Epic Movie or a Fail? Empty Re: "The Hobbit" The Next Epic Movie or a Fail?

Post  Cyclo Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 pm

I assume it's going to be epic with Peter Jackson at the helm. He generally doesn't do bad movies and if he did the LotR trilogy the I'm sure he can handle the hobbit too considering it's the prequel.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

"The Hobbit" The Next Epic Movie or a Fail? Empty Re: "The Hobbit" The Next Epic Movie or a Fail?

Post  michi Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:07 am

probably good film but best film 2012 will be the dark knight rises from christopher nolan.

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down