City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fang op? hades? op

+9
Alexander
Cyclo
pacman
Rip
Macanas
michi
Modesty
Aloera
SadFace
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

fang op? hades? op Empty fang op? hades? op

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm

single reps should never be considered as evidence... also fang is probably the best thing i can think of against hades... u can completely outrange him and trap him or just run long before he boosts at u and if hes boosting predictably just lock him in and leg it

as for fang op, i think general consensus says he is but im not gonna say a word since i was always bias against fang even before his buffs XD

SadFace

Back to top Go down

fang op? hades? op Empty Re: fang op? hades? op

Post  Aloera Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 pm

one thing is "the best ch i can imagine vs hades"... other thing is the fact lol

try to do it in an ih, not in a pub, with a "good" hades, not even pro

alexander has too another single replay when he beat hades with fang... but that replay is history now (not saved) lol

Aloera

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Aloera wrote:one thing is "the best ch i can imagine vs hades"... other thing is the fact lol

alexander has too another single replay when he beat hades with fang... but that replay is history now (not saved) lol

Sadface gets all his game sense from pubs. That's why he says stuff like this.
Modesty
Modesty

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloera Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Modesty wrote:
Aloera wrote:one thing is "the best ch i can imagine vs hades"... other thing is the fact lol

yeah... i imagine that

in pubs a lot of people not even know how to push with pylon

Aloera

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Modesty wrote:

T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Hades havent changed for ages . i think he was always good hero. and with toptier counter like janne, arcane, gaia, fang you should be able to handle him.

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Hades own :/ its just that artemis failed

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Fdf is op everyone knows it and hades is strong but his pylon cant do ALL the work so vs fdf that moves everywhere way too fast for z and f to catch him (vs ih players not pubz) there's no way hades can win vs retarded auto aim ulti+mini fag dongs+ op range/fog slow.... best way for hades to survive an encounter vs fdf is to stick to tower and run away as soon as he sees it
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloera Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Rip wrote:Fdf is op everyone knows it and hades is strong but his pylon cant do ALL the work so vs fdf that moves everywhere way too fast for z and f to catch him (vs ih players not pubz) there's no way hades can win vs retarded auto aim ulti+mini fag dongs+ op range/fog slow.... best way for hades to survive an encounter vs fdf is to stick to tower and run away as soon as he sees it

hades own if he plays agro style like macanas XD

too hard for fang to win the line without help for gank

Aloera

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 pm

not really talkin about the lane but about the whole game though....and fdf shouldnt have that much trouble laning an hades (although i never laned an fdf with my hades)
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:32 pm

if u ever end up with tower control as fang in ur lane u basically hav the lane won imo unless ur against a hero that can shoot into fog in which case it becomes a sorta mindgame harass style fight

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Rip wrote:not really talkin about the lane but about the whole game though....and fdf shouldnt have that much trouble laning an hades (although i never laned an fdf with my hades)

ehhhh... There aint really good hades in eu right???

Im not pro still i think hades can kill fang

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:41 pm

go try ur hades vs mod's fag or anyone's fag for that matters and u'll see hades can't win...
Rip
Rip

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 pm

btw the 2 fangs that really stand out that iv played against are mod or iDra... iDra mainly but mod has the same sorta positional play T__T

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloera Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Macanas wrote:
Rip wrote:not really talkin about the lane but about the whole game though....and fdf shouldnt have that much trouble laning an hades (although i never laned an fdf with my hades)

lol macanas, you are the better hades in all NA

deja de hacerte el mamon jaja

Aloera

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Na w toy noob

Macanas

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Macanas wrote:

i think. im the only oneplaying him and my build not aggresive enough like yours

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm

OK. FANG IS OP. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.

WHO GIVES A SHIT HOW FANG AND HADES DO AGAINST EACH OTHER.

HADES IS STILL OP ALSO.

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Pacman for once isn't trolling, he speaks the truth. The only two characters that weren't nerfed or changed in a large way of the top tiers are Hades and Fang Dong Feng. Geist got huge ult. changes. Berr.9 lost 3,000 damage (in pvp) in nukes and slight gun and grenade buffs. Janne got huge ball nerfs, Genesic Hunter got z nerf and and golem nerf. Horus got overall nerfed in every way. Everyone but Hades and FDF weren't nerfed but Hades slauhghters tier 1 defense and is then pvp and support he can't push tiers 2-4. FDF can.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 am

hades dropped out of t1 after his booster nerf...

also if left alone hes actually not bad at t2 strangely...

neway topic split and moved cos nobody is talkin about the rep

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 am

@ Aloera/Everyone

I beat Macanas in Fang vs Hades but it was only because we ganked him twice - once around 7 minutes and then again before second tank respawn at 11:44. This gave me the edge I needed to not only delay him, but actually push faster. Without that, a good Hades player like Macanas will overpush you and take your tanks and kill you easier. So, it's possible to delay Hades as Fang, but if you want to win you will have to gank at critical times at least twice.

@ SadFace

In theory, a lot of things can happen. In theory, Quakers should be able to piggy back an ally hero and then be thrown into them as a special move. But you don't see that happening. The comments of Fang vs Hades doesn't really work that way against a good hero. Pylon controls space very well, and Hades has 2 snares that he can use to either get away or deflect your ulti. Fang has long range, but Hades can drop 3 nukes in the time Fang drops one. Pylon does a lot of damage if you are within range, so it's not that clear cut.

@ Cyclo

Tier 1 is still Tier 1. My feelings:

Genesic - Golems going back to 20 seconds doesn't do much other than make it a bigger deal to do troll build. Z may have gotten a nerf, but it wasn't that big of a factor in PvP early game and I personally never relied on it. Genesic still has super high burst and some space control as really the only melee with that option.

Horus - Horus is, was, and ever will be gay. Lowering the damage on feedback is a start, but even at 375 it's still going to be unbeatable as any melee, even Duran. Late game Zeros stands a chance, but we all know how pathetic his journey to late game is to begin with.

Janne - Ball vision going down means now her harass just isn't broken as hell, but she's still good in many aspects of farming, pushing and support especially if you've got a talent for force fields like KrK Very Happy

B9 - Other than the ult working properly, still going to be a top tier pushing hero and space control. I see no drastic drop in her tier status just because of a balanced PvP change.

Geist - Agreeably the only true tier changed hero. I think he's going to go to Tier 3 with this change.

Fang/Hades - even with the nerf, pylon and moving pylon are and will always be retarded.

Gaia - Space control is outrageous, and even with the ult nerf she will still be between T1-T2 for support.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Lots of heroes were changed. I only meant that Gaia, Hades, and FDF are the only tier 1's that weren't changed this patch. Everyone just thinks Horus is gay because he can basically put himself in a Janne bubble while attacking you so it's practically impossible to kill him. But Horus has trouble killing people who use health pots. He has "assured damage" where he's guaranteed to get in so many hits on you because of his slows and damage. But with only 1 spammable nuke spell he has no way to either burst or kill you without his "assured damage". He relies on the fact you can't escape him so he kills you. But in a team scenario if Horus is the only one who wins the game it's still highly unlikely that the Horus team will win since Horus is the worst pusher in the game. He can only early-mid pvp and lategame support.

Cyclo

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:34 pm

feedback is actually quite good lategame pvp due to the whole mana thing, and there is no real way around it... if they pot they get owned by feedback and if they dont pot they get owned by ur team XD

SadFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Lategame feedback isn't really a big deal in PvP. 1000 damage as being his primary nuke is lol damage especially if you have a little armor or health.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Alexander wrote:Janne - Ball vision going down means now her harass just isn't broken as hell, but she's still good in many aspects of farming, pushing and support especially if you've got a talent for force fields like KrK Very Happy

yay~ "talent for force fields like KrK" <= basically the only thing that noobj does with the girl xD
btw the balls vision nerf, I tried Janne and it seems now the balls provide "no" vision up the ramp from ground,
so I guess for those who complained of Janne having vision up the ramp, congrats. T_T

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next