City of Tempest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye Bye Noobxander

+17
LordofBobz
Ikumo
BaitCity
Kokiri
Chr1s
TacoAvenger
AlastoR
Executioner
Cyclo
abartley
pacman
Aloera
Macanas
NoonEe
PurpleSabbath
SungJ
Alexander
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bye Bye Noobxander - Page 3 Empty Re: Bye Bye Noobxander

Post  After-Life Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Alexander wrote:As of a few minutes ago, uninstalled SC2. Goodbye CT for good. Thanks to everyone who I learned from as well as who learned from me. I made some good friends along the path, and it was fun to play high level games with all the good players in NA: Artemis, KrK, Macans, pacman, Aloera, NoBeardAsian, tootColin, NormalCoffee, etc. If I forgot your name don't take it personally.

I'll miss CT, but I've realized after some recent times playing it that it's not a healthy habit for my life. In real life I am a person that has accomplished a lot personally but for some reason the competitive edge of CT gets to me and I take (and will always take) the game seriously. Regardless of how I improve, I realized that staying up late and getting stressed out over a video game is stupid for someone my age and that I need to let this part of my life and grow up in that regard.

Thanks for all the fun and games and maybe we will run into each other when Diablo 3 comes out Very Happy
LOL This is the same reason i am going afk this shit is bad its like crack it just gets more and more in to your soul. I love CT but i love my wife and kids more so i am also going afk. i have uninstalled it and will be back one day. also a big thanks to all EU players for the fun times but im leaving you with a nice gift. beware the new face of After-Life hehehehe Twisted Evil
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 pm

LOLOLOL

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloera Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

its better to now change the name to bye bye cityoftempest... hellooooo Blizzard DOTA XD jk

so funny to see a few minutes ago in Blizzcon the oficial trailer and see nova, kerrigan the queen of blades, zeratul, etc vs WoW characters XD

same stuff, but from blizzard

Last edited by Aloera on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aloera

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

dota is for ppl without reflexes grrrr
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloera Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 pm

NoonEe wrote:dota is for ppl without reflexes grrrr

idk... looks very interesting

have to see in action

http: // us . battle.net/sc2/en/game/maps-and-mods/mods/dota

Aloera

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:09 am

SungJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 am

I think Dota will do well all the no skill RQters from CT will join dota and flame CT Twisted Evil
After-Life
After-Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 pm

After-Life wrote:
I think Dota will do well all the no skill RQters from CT will join dota and flame CT Twisted Evil

true story

Thrallsa

Back to top Go down

Post  neodre Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 am

I cant believe I'm just realizing that Alexander has quit. I was talking with Alves just now about a guy raging about my Horus and about how they nerfed the fuck out of him yet people where still bitching. I said i was gonna ask Alexander if his curse at least reduces the damage of skill enhanced auto-attacks such as those of Dark Fact, Blade Hunter and Lur. That is when he told me Alex had quit and linked me this thread.

I remember my first inhouse was against him, hiphop and some other dude. Hiphop beat me so bad i cried and from then on i've been wary of IH games. It is true what was said by whatshisface. Casual gamers like myself that are good will not be a fan of IH games because I hate to c defeat and I am almost guaranteed victory when i do pubs. Like Alexander i take gaming seriously and for the same reason he quit CoT, I quit WoW. It was becoming more important than all the REAL things in my life.

Even though I dont IH much i always respected the players i learned from and Alexander was one of them.

GL bro

neodre

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:14 pm

neodre wrote: I was talking with Alves just now about a guy raging about my Horus and about how they nerfed the fuck out of him yet people where still bitching.

It wasn't a nerf, he is more powerful now. Especially against characters with mode abilities.
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Plice wrote:
neodre wrote: I was talking with Alves just now about a guy raging about my Horus and about how they nerfed the fuck out of him yet people where still bitching.

It wasn't a nerf, he is more powerful now. Especially against characters with mode abilities.

fixed.
NoonEe
NoonEe

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 pm

what do you mean? it was changed?

pacman

Back to top Go down

Post  Plice Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 pm

NoonEe wrote:
Plice wrote:

fixed.

ahahahahah but he seriously is way better against mode characters XD
Plice
Plice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum